Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Daily Survey to Test: OpinionsPay

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did it one earlier I use Wave browser, its belongs to Chrome and it did credit, I am sorry you are having so many issues with it, not sure why? I had easy one VIP witch is GF.
    glad you got credit.
    just one person's opinion, but if they want more traffic from SR, they need to figure out why we are not getting credits. Can't expect members to be searching through multiple browsers to find one that might actually credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    glad you got credit.
    just one person's opinion, but if they want more traffic from SR, they need to figure out why we are not getting credits. Can't expect members to be searching through multiple browsers to find one that might actually credit.
    My suggestion is they find a ending that works, that would you ending correct and then it would credit, it takes a while for browser trying to connect with SRi, then just errors out,
    Jtowner

My suggestion is they find a ending that works, that would you ending correct and then it would credit, it takes a while for browser trying to connect with SRi, then just errors out,
    They shouldn't even have to connect with SR at the end because we pull the credits from their own system. So as long as they record the credit on their end in their system, we reach out to their system for like 24 hours over and over to look for any credits. Something has to be happening on their end that is causing it not to load correctly. I don't understand why other partners are not complaining about this. Every time I complain, I feel like they don't believe me until I can find some way to "prove" it to them. But we can't be the only ones!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sent an email to innovate about OpinionsPay....

On Revenue Wall, I wonder if you complete a survey or two with good quality if they will start giving you better surveys?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

On Revenue Wall, I wonder if you complete a survey or two with good quality if they will start giving you better surveys?
    I have done that in the past never changes for me anyway, I did not mean Sr in the last post its SRI, network.

What about Sayso?
    Jtowner

I have done that in the past never changes for me anyway, I did not mean Sr in the last post its SRI, network.

What about Sayso?
    I've emailed our contact at Panthera to see if they are working on them today. They are west coast so I am not surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. I also applied to a totally new network over the weekend that runs a couple of SaySo surveys plus possible a few others. Hopefully they will evaluate our application quickly!

Tricia
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I've emailed our contact at Panthera to see if they are working on them today. They are west coast so I am not surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. I also applied to a totally new network over the weekend that runs a couple of SaySo surveys plus possible a few others. Hopefully they will evaluate our application quickly!

Tricia
    Fingers crossed that it works out for us.
    Jtowner

I did 2 on Revenue Wall, .39 and ,45. will see if i get any better ones

can't find my post, but the 2nd Opinions Pay that was about dairy milk and did not credit was thru Opinion Central.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-16-2023 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did 2 on Revenue Wall, .39 and ,45. will see if i get any better ones

can't find my post, but the 2nd Opinions Pay that was about dairy milk and did not credit was thru Opinion Central.
    they are longer than it says at the survey list screen. clicked into one that said 7 minutes, wanted me to watch a 60 minute tv show.

did another, .46 on tequila, said 10 minutes, longer than that, at the end:

api.the mindlab.org says: unfortuneately something went wrong

pop up box to fill in the issue.
    these surveys pay under 50cents, need to complete properly and get credit.

I did try it, got 2 under .50 each time I went to it it went to Zamplia and just the circle going around, stats do not refresh did not work after that.
    Jtowner