Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Some not-so-positive press

Can you imagine if it was ALL ME in the chat room last night, too? Heck, most people couldn't even read the posts as fast as they were coming in. I must have needed bandaids on my fingers from all of the chatting I was doing.

Go check your paid clicks. fast!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    LMAO thats why I put my name and city so they wouldnt think I was just Tricia posting a bunch of time ROFL
    Oh Tricia you are so clever to find all those fake pictures of other people's families to post with your fake identities when you pretend to be us......... baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa (that's my evil laugh!)

It always amazes me how people can comment and offer opinions on something that they know little or nothing about. Whatever happened to giving something a try before passing judgement? I'm really sorry that you have to deal with all the negative comments. I was a skeptic too, until I tried it. It would be nice if all the skeptics out there would at least give it a try.

Keep up the good work, Tricia. We all love it here.

Sunshine Rewards

LMAO thats why I put my name and city so they wouldnt think I was just Tricia posting a bunch of time ROFL
    How did you get your city in there? I thought I looked, but I must have missed it. So now fishy will think Tricia is posting comments from "united States" to plead her case!!! Hahahahaha.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Can you imagine if it was ALL ME in the chat room last night, too? Heck, most people couldn't even read the posts as fast as they were coming in. I must have needed bandaids on my fingers from all of the chatting I was doing.

Go check your paid clicks. fast!!
    WHOOO HOOO!!!!! So should we fill in our own information or the fake information you are using when you pretend to be us???

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think it takes an extremely cynical and little bit shifty person to even consider that one person could do all these posts. LOL. I think there is something fishy about SOMETHINGFISHY. Perhaps he is a GPT site owner who is jealous. You know they say jealousy is the greatest form of flattery so maybe we should be flattered that they hate us cause were so nice
    Sunshine Rewards

Your "fishy" site has earned me $100 in GC to use at Disney in October. I love this reward site, and proud to say it. I do talk about it to other people.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Maybe I should send them an email with pictures of the 50 pairs of shoes I have purchased on SR since Feb LOL maybe then they will believe
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it takes an extremely cynical and little bit shifty person to even consider that one person could do all these posts. LOL. I think there is something fishy about SOMETHINGFISHY. Perhaps he is a GPT site owner who is jealous. You know they say jealousy is the greatest form of flattery so maybe we should be flattered that they hate us cause were so nice
    Good point, Janet. Someone is just jealous that they can't operate a site as nice and perky as this one

Thanks Tricia!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards