Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super member help

Default Super member help

OK I need some help everyone.....

I am trying to make Super Member agian but wow this month has been a hard month . So what offers would you tell someone to do to make up super member .
    If I have counted right I can earn another 8.00 in survey credit but I still need another 14.00 after that . Anything you can think of that can help me gain that much in the next 10-13 days ?
    Maybe there is others in my shoes and this could be helpfull for them as well .

Thanks so much in Advance to those that are able to help me figure this out
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How about placing an order with shoebuy when the increased credit happens? My last shoebuy order I think was in the ballpark of $44 and I made $6 off of it. It should credit before the end of the month.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

If she isn't a super member it wont come through in time. Did you do your free stuff offer from vista print for 4.50 and the york photo one for 6.00?

Kim

Is the York on a "Hold" offer, or will it credit yet this month? That 6 with surveys the rest of the month might do it for me.

Laura

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

It wasn't when we did it initially so I would say go for it.

Kim

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Have you done Shutterfly yet from the SM lounge shopping links?

Shutterfly Making your first Shutterfly purchase? Brand new customers who make a purchase earn 5.00 credit.

I ordered on 9/11/07 and rec'd credit on 9/17/07. I don't know if that is fast or normal for that company.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    If she isn't a super member it wont come through in time. Did you do your free stuff offer from vista print for 4.50 and the york photo one for 6.00?

Kim
    I think she's trying to keep her SM status. Vista print is crediting fast today if you need something from them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep already a super member trying to keep it , its just been very hard this quarter . We had a flood in the house , I am pregnant , then I had a grandma pass away its just been a hell of a 3 monthes ...

I have not done shutterfly yet so I will go try that one but I have done york . The new Vista offer will not credit in time . But I am about to go try the t-shirt offer and I think thats 4.50 .

Keep up the ideas I need them all
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Yeah I agree the Vista prints offers credit fast and also try Clark and Snapfish if you aren't already a member. I have learned today they can take a week or more to credit, but it should be in time for you to make it! I ordered a bed through Target and it was a nice credit...took about a week to credit. And I agree with the Shoebuy idea
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

What about Zooba Book Club? That's like $13.00, right? Would it credit in time?
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards