Page 239 of 546 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Just went through an interactive one for MapQuest. This is the first time that one of these interactive one's does not appear to have credited for me. I completed it and it closed. Oh, well, on to try another!
    Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

2. Default

I just got the EASIEST survey ever! Asked what flea/tick and heartworm medications I used for my sweet little Tibetan Spaniel ... for me FRONTLINE and HEARTGUARD... and how I purchased them... for me ONLINE through Sunshinerewards so I get the points

Other than a few questions for classification, that was it!!
    Sunshine Rewards

just did a super short one on flea and heartworm meds for dogs
    Sunshine Rewards

i just finished a very simple one on flea tick and heartworm meds for dogs and cats.

oh i see someone beat me to it.

the cracker jill survey credited for me.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    heres the weird thing, I take these surveys right along side you guys everyday too. I clear my cookies about once a every 4 months, I don't have kids, I'm in a lousy geograhic area, typical income, white, not an ITT person, don't do any technology surveys and actually have very little to qualify for a survey with, yet, I got 26 so far this month. I never really tried any other month, would just do them here and there, but wanted to see if I could figure out the problems some of you are having...but I can't. Generally, I take surveys either at 8 in the morning, or late at night, so maybe that would help. I use 2 email addys, and very seldom the hotmail one, as I think those are looked at suspiciously. I run AVG on my computer all the time. Thats about it.
    Well, I sometimes wonder if being "gently aged" is an advantage... When I turned 55 last summer, I so was excited to move into an even better demographic!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    I HATE SURVEYS!!! I'm not sure why I waste my time on them for .80. I spent a bunch of time trying to get on. I will go thru 7 or 8 before it lets me take one. Then I take one for 20 minutes and it says I do not qualify. GRRRR. (it was one on cellular phones/services, I thought I was almost done with it. It was asking me which I thought was most important/least important and it would switch them around on me and ask me them several more times, then it went poof!!)
    I got this one yesterday and it's sneaky. Did you notice that when you were rating most/least important there was (like every 5th question or so) an option that said "For quality control, select this option for both choices" and you had to mark those buttons instead of "really" choosing what was most/least important? If you did that it it still booted you out, then boo hiss on the survey, but if you were reading the choices really fast and didn't see those sneaky ones, that might be why you got booted. They're getting sneakier every day, these survey people.

Some days I agree with you though. It seems like a lot of aggravation for .80, but then I come back the next day and do it all again. I think that says something bad about me.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    Well, I sometimes wonder if being "gently aged" is an advantage... When I turned 55 last summer, I so was excited to move into an even better demographic!
    I'm with both of you. I have gotten a survey everyday this month and last, plus I have no children living at home. Gently aged might help. I also use a gmail address instead of my hotmail account for the surveys. I admit I have to sometimes "work to get a survey", trying 10 times or more, but I find the early morning (5:30AM) works best for me. (I have to be at work at 6:30AM).
    If it takes too long, then I retry around 4PM.

Maybe being "gently aged" has its own rewards?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Goofy--Yes, I did see where it said for quality control choose both these. DUH!!! I had no idea what the heck that meant. I thought it had to do something with the cell phones. BOO HOO!! I really was reading the survey and choosing what I thought. I've had those surveys before that said "click the button all the way to the right" or whatever but I didn't know what "quality control" meant. They need to word it different. Now at least I get why it kicked me off though.....

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

i find that its hit or miss. I think i am doing so well this month because I only did 4 all of last month so I had all of those surveys and the new ones that were uploaded to do this month. I have a feeling I will be struggling next month to get 10.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am beginning to feel like they are out to keep from paying anyone. Lately it seems like I get more and more that ask page after page of questions, get to the page where they ask your demographics (is that the word?) and then all of the sudden you don't qualify. It's funny all was well while I was answering the multiple pages. I take my time too. I actually have 2 pages open. I will answer a question, then read a post on a forum, then answer another question. I know I am not answering them too quickly.
    I feel like they get their info then boot you with a lame excuse.
    Now I am off to answer the next question in todays survey......
    Sunshine Rewards