Thread: October surveys

Hybrid View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm all for keeping track like last time. I'm just going to edit my original post instead of adding a new post each day. I'm trying my luck today so I'll update when I finish my survey.

Oct 1- finally got one for mike to do on shopping he did between July and Sept. We are 1/25!
    Oct 2 - finally got one for me to do on recent product purchases and my positive/negative experiences. We are 2/25!!!
    Oct 3 - did the 30 minute chocolate bar one only to not be directed back to SR made Mike do one on cars 3/25!!
    Oct 4 - did the hybrid one earlier (yes I knew better) and of course after finishing I didn't qualify. So I just went back and got a random Greenfield survey that asked all of 5 questions and sent me to the congrats page. 4/25!!
    Oct 5 - finally got one on car adverts. 5/25!
    Oct 6- finally got one on steakhouses 6/25
    Oct 7 - couldn't qualify for anything but mike qualified for the steakhouse survey. Based on the reports from others I gave him the go ahead to do it since he qualified for it this time around and we are different demographics 7/25
    Oct 8 - oh thank the lord. I finally got a survey on invisalign and it worked and I got the congrats/exceeded my limit message. If all that is left are those darned OTX surveys I'm in trouble. 8/25
    Oct 9 - after much fighting with OTX today I got a normal greenfield survey on IHOP. It was very short - 10 min max. 9/25
    Oct 10 - exited out of OTX twice before getting a normal survey on my feelings on owning my own business. Very short - 5 mins tops! 10/25 woo hoo $1 bonus reached.
    Oct 11 - got a short one on Vodka 11/25
    Oct 12 - yippee!! another short one on shutterfly and other similar photo hosting websites. 12/25!!
    Oct 13 - out of town so will take the day off
    Oct 14 - finally got a painless one on carbonated soft drinks and the HEB brand ones. 13/25!
    Oct 15 - got one on the 3rd try about sandwich places (Quizznos in particular) 14/25!
    Oct 16 - man did I luck out. I got a Nielson ratings survey on Rambo and it credited! I never have luck with Nielson and I said I was not interested in that movie at all. 15/25!!
    Oct 17 - Computer Survey - medium length with repetative questions but not too bad. 16/25!!
    Oct 18 - Mike got a quick one on if he'd use online communication with his medical insurance provider. 17/25!
    Oct 19 - had a Phoenix survey about bank adverts today. 20ish minutes. 18/25
    Oct 20 - I had some problems today so Mike was able to qualify to take one on high end cell phones that took 5 minutes. 19/25
    Oct 21 - Mike got one on carbonated frozen drinks 20/25! I just hit the $3 bonus level. 5 more to go to get $5!!!
    Oct 22 - Got one to join a carbonated drink survey panel. It did not take me back to SR but I got the exceeded limit message so I'm going with it. 21/25
    Oct 23 - I started one at 10pm on healthy energy drinks but it started getting too confusing and I didn't have enough brain power to deal with it so I'm taking tonight off.
    Oct 24 - We can't seem to qualify for any!!! grr. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow.
    Oct 25 - Finally got a quick one asking me to join the Clean Team. Didn't take me back to SR but it did give me the exceeded my limit message so I'm thinking its a crediting one 22/25
    Oct 26 - Mike took one on an upcoming direct to dvd movie that was really quick. 23/25
    Oct 27 - Mike took one on upcoming video games. Pretty quick and easy. 24/25!
    Oct 28 - I couldn't qualify so once again Mike took one that was 5 minutes long on hotel chains. 25/25!!! $5 bonus achieved!!!
    Oct 29 - I had an odd time today. Got 2 weird surveys that I didn't qualify for but when I tried a 3rd time I got the exceeded limit message and credit so 26/25
    Oct 30- got one on upcoming movie releases 27/25
    Oct 31 - decided to take a break today and get ready for the new month tomorrow.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-31-2007 at 10:16 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

The one I did today was for body wash/ hand soap. It was a bit long, but that might have been because my son was home from school sick and kept bugging me.