Page 256 of 546 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I did an OTX on beer today and it credited. Normally those don't, but this one did, and it was pretty easy.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I gave up yesterday. Couldn't qualify for ANYTHING, no matter if it was me trying, DH and I even had my mom try. I was soooo frustrated. I finally got in one, and about 20 minutes in, sure enough, I got an error message. So, I am 7/8. I need to take a deep breath and try for today in a little while. It's just I know I will miss 3-4 days later this month when I'm in DL. Which is AWESOME, but I sure want that 5 dollar bonus.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have been having problems with the OTX surveys. This morning I did one and it said I didn't qualify and I just did another one and same thing. Its so frustrating after you spent a good amount of time answering the questions.
    I've been BOO'd!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I had an OTX one that I finally qualified for and the damn thing closed the window on me! It was on current movies in the theatre. I was so pissed. Now I'm back to square one.
    Sunshine Rewards

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, just had to let that out, lol!

After fighting with OTX all day, I finally got one that was not OTX on Iced Tea that took FOREVER and then didn't bring me back to SR. UGH. Not looking good for me today
    Debbie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have had MAJOR survey issues today. I keep OTX surveys that ask me the same questions over and over and then take me back to the no surveys message. I got into one on Target and Macy's commercials and it TOOK FOREVER and then froze up and kicked me out. Frustration is setting in and I have only gotten 1 survey this month so far because of my vacation. I need this one so Im going back to try again!
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, just had to let that out, lol!

After fighting with OTX all day, I finally got one that was not OTX on Iced Tea that took FOREVER and then didn't bring me back to SR. UGH. Not looking good for me today
    I had the same problem. First I got the runaround from OTX for about 5 rounds. Then got the iced tea survey. Did not take me back to SR. Then the next survey was on frozen appetizers/snacks. This survey was probably 50 pages long with multiple questions. I get sent to the SR page, but it says "Sorry. You did not qualify". Are they kidding me? Those 2 surveys alone took over an hour. I was finally able to get a survey in, but don't ask me what it was about. I am completely burned out on surveys today. Uggghhh.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have only been a member of SR since August, but I have done a survey almost every day since I became a member. Sometimes it is hard to qualify, but I do not remember having as frustrating a time as recently. Between the OTX surveys (yes, 1 did credit for me, but I got lucky - the rest I didn't qualify for, and there were many) and the surveys that go on and on, then tell you they don't credit, I think Greenfield needs to look at what is being offered. It seems like everyone's frustration level is at max!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

great i am doing the otx now, i wonder if i should try for another ?

Oh, good, shared misery. I've done at least 6 OTX surveys today...and every time I get booted at a certain point or I do 20+ pages to learn I don't qualify. This really stinks. I am so fed up with surveys today!