Thread: Oh Tricia....Shoebuy....

Default Oh Tricia....Shoebuy....

We were talking on the chat one night about the Alice style of Crocs so I thought I would let you know Shoebuy emailed me this morning saying they have new styles online. I checked it out and they have the Alice and the Mammoth. Yes, there will be another shoebuy order this month.....
    SunshineRewards

I've been waiting to get that email about the mammoths....and was sooo excited to see it this morning, but when you go to the site, they don't actually have any yet?! But just to know they are getting them in makes my day
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you!!! I am definitely going to go look for the Alice ones and try to get some before we go on vacation this month!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I see the mammoth ones on the site right now. Has anyone tried them on in person? Comfy? Ugly? Fit true to size? lol...
    Sunshine Rewards

Just bumping to see if anyone had tried out the Alice Crocs yet?!
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought a pair of the Mammoth ones and received them last week. You should buy one size larger than the other styles due to the lining. I think they'll be great for the cold weather!

Sunshine Rewards

Alright, I'll admit I'm not a big Crocs fan. I do love my pink Disney Crocs and wear them almost every day, but don't really care for the others. Thing is..... I want to like them just like everyone else, so I had to go see what these new styles are like. I do kind of like the one with the lining, but I'm in Florida so I don't need those. HOWEVER, I saw the bags. I really like those. Do any of you have one of those yet? Of course, I have tons of bags and truly do not need another one, but those are cute. They even have Jibbitz holes in them.

Do you have one? Do you like it?
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

8. Bookmarks