Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Fun--Crazy Credits (unofficial thread)

Wow......so much going on here! I admit to being a little overwhelmed!

I'm Canadian so I'm not eligible for many (any?) of these offers. But, I did a survey yesterday and today. Am I eligible for the draw now?

Still chugging through the offers...Just when I think I've done them all, Tricia posts a few more.

off to look at the Christmas Cards at Vista.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    Has anyone else done the Vistaprint offer? I got my confirmation email on my order but didn't get credit on the hour. I know it's not been that long but I was wondering if anyone has gotten credit yet?
    This is a new company that we are working with and SG is working as we speak on getting the automatic credits running. I am definitely seeing credits come through though. If he doesn't get it running on automatic by lunch, I'll manually update them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    Has anyone else done the Vistaprint offer? I got my confirmation email on my order but didn't get credit on the hour. I know it's not been that long but I was wondering if anyone has gotten credit yet?
    I JUST did this one. I sure hope I get credit because I wouldn't normally pay $5.95 for 10 cards. But with a 6 dollar credit I make .05 and get 10 cards. Can't beat that. I did want to add the address labels for $3.99 but to add 3 more dollars for shipping was too much for me. I probably will kick myself later that I din't get them. I may have to go back later and buy some.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by RDGCJK View Post
    Wow......so much going on here! I admit to being a little overwhelmed!

I'm Canadian so I'm not eligible for many (any?) of these offers. But, I did a survey yesterday and today. Am I eligible for the draw now?
    It's hard for us to get Canadian offers, but you can always try the ones that do not specifically say "u.s. only." And you will be able to enter tomorrow after today's survey posts. I'll also go see if I can find a few Canadian specific offers to add for the contest.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is a new company that we are working with and SG is working as we speak on getting the automatic credits running. I am definitely seeing credits come through though. If he doesn't get it running on automatic by lunch, I'll manually update them.

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I can tear myself away from the computer and get some housework done since I have family coming this weekend. Thank you for nipping my procrastination.

It's hard for us to get Canadian offers, but you can always try the ones that do not specifically say "u.s. only." And you will be able to enter tomorrow after today's survey posts. I'll also go see if I can find a few Canadian specific offers to add for the contest.
    That's nice of you!
    <Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks for the update. I was wondering also, I couldn't remember how quickly the others showed up, but knew it was pretty quick. I added on the donation to Second Harvest, don't think that should affect anything should it?
    Last edited by cglaura; 11-14-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I JUST did this one. I sure hope I get credit because I wouldn't normally pay $5.95 for 10 cards. But with a 6 dollar credit I make .05 and get 10 cards. Can't beat that. I did want to add the address labels for $3.99 but to add 3 more dollars for shipping was too much for me. I probably will kick myself later that I din't get them. I may have to go back later and buy some.
    Had the SAME thoughts! I ordered the 10 cards; I was going to do photo cards, but decided not to. I really like VP offers.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

do you have to order above the free cards?
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards