Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Is....

I must admit that I've been really busy this month, but I haven't been able to get even 1 survey this month!

I'm really bummed too because I don't think I am going to manage to keep my SM status this quarter after a whole year.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    i think I can not truthfully chech the "I suffer from Depression" box since I am so depressed that I cant get a friggin survey tonight LOL

Oh I even tried THAT last night!!! I know nothing about anti depressants (other than the TV commercials). So they list what must be every anti depressant known to man-kind and you have to choose which one you use. I guess I chose the wrong one because it booted me out last night. I do go through times of depression but so far (for pre menopause) I have not gone that route.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    I think Greenfield has the PMS thing about the end of every month.
    OOOhhhhh! That's cold!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    I think Greenfield has the PMS thing about the end of every month.
    hahaha I sooo agree!

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    Oh I even tried THAT last night!!! I know nothing about anti depressants (other than the TV commercials). So they list what must be every anti depressant known to man-kind and you have to choose which one you use. I guess I chose the wrong one because it booted me out last night. I do go through times of depression but so far (for pre menopause) I have not gone that route.
    Honey, I truthfully tried to take that survey and they booted me out! I said, wow having cancer is beginning to really pay off. The doctors give you every kind of medicine it is when they tell you have cancer. I always tell them, I don't need that stuff. But hey, if they keep trying to block me from getting my survey bonus I just might take a couple of those goodies. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Why is Greenfield now telling me I've exceeded my limit, when I haven't even qualified for a survey yesterday or all day today! I guess now they are just tired of me even trying. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I must admit that I've been really busy this month, but I haven't been able to get even 1 survey this month!

I'm really bummed too because I don't think I am going to manage to keep my SM status this quarter after a whole year.
    Don't give up on SM yet... you still have over a month to go... you can do it!!!

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    I totally agree to that! plus this one was the slowest moving survey I ever had...not my connection, it's fine but sloooooow moving from page to page.

He's right, that one was the worst ever!
    It's definitely not your connection. I have DSL and it took forever to move from page to page. At one point I thought my DH was going to throw something at the computer when he kept getting those stupid "Buy, Sell, Hold, Huh" pages. Probably should list this survey on the ones to avoid thread.

I've been wondering the same thing. At least most of you can still get close to 25/month. I can barely get 10.

I've done just about everything that has been suggested, and I try several times/day. I think part of the problem is that I still have dial-up. A lot of the surveys with videos lock up my computer or take so long to load that my Internet connection disconnects.

Last edited by Belle; 11-27-2007 at 02:29 PM.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I tried ALL of that yesterday!!! I even changed my date of birth!!! I even said I was constipated!! I used 4 different email accounts!! I cleared my cookies so many times I should have lost WEIGHT!! Even my dh who has about 1/4 Cherokee in him but we usually just put "Caucasian" in .I even used "Native American" for his info and even THAT did not work!! I stood on one foot and twirled around three times and THAT did not work!!

And YES I DO feel much better complaining on THIS thread instead of the other one!!!!!!

LOL, I can't get anything today. I think I jinxed myself. I get the message almost immediate, "no survey's for you today".
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards