Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YIPPPPEEEEE!! Thinking I'll be in WDW for my bday in '08...looking for advice!!!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I was there 12/4 to 12/12 this year, so I had half a week w/ Pop Warner. The only time I ever noticed them was on Saturday night, and it wasn't anything bad, just large groups of well behaved but giddy and excited teens. They go left, you go right! I should have know better than to go to a park on a Saturday night anyway!

We stayed at Pop Century, and I didn't see any groups there.

The crowds were slightly more than I remember in past years, but nothing horrible. We never waited more than 20 minutes for anything. And the 20 minutes were for the biggies like Soarin. We walked onto Expidition Everest, went through and did it twice!

It is lovely in WDW at Chrismas, MVMCP was fantastic, you should definitely go!

It makes you goofy and kid-like!!

And the pretty castle!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Jen, I have absolutely NO answers to any of your questions .... but I am so excited for you!! I hope it all works out. That would be so cool!

Yiiippppeeee, I'm so excited for you!! I hope everything works out like you want it too!
    Sunshine Rewards

What great news!! I’ve never been in December so I really don’t have any advice but I am jealous that you’ll be there with all the beautiful Christmas decorations.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Jen, our very first trip was at Christmas --- Christmas week!! I would go back then every year if we could. You're going to love it! The decorations are amazing, and the Christmas feel is REALLY in the air! The crowds shouldn't be that bad --- they get progressively worse as you get to Christmas week. Probably not as low as September but it is SOOO worth it

Happy planning!!
    I second this! We just returned from a 12/20-12/29 trip and yes, the crowds got progressively larger, but we never waited more than 15 minutes for a ride or show. Well, except the one day I told DH to get in the "singles" line for rock-n-roll @ mgm. Shoulda told him fastpass.

Anyway, the weather was awesome for us, but of course, it is subject to change! In fact, today it is 38 in Orlando!!!!!

I hope it all works out for you, Jen !