Thread: Food and Wine Cookbook?

Default Food and Wine Cookbook?

I hope I'm not duplicating a thread but I signed up awhile back for the Food and Wine Cookbook and PAID $2.99 for it. It took quite awhile to come but eventually did and I got the credit from SR. Well, I just had $34 and change deducted from my bank acct because apparently it is a continuing yearly thing. They said they sent a new book a few weeks ago which I never received. Anyway, she credited me (we'll see...) and cancelled the account. So heads up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just looked at my accounts and the same thing happened to me!!! Can someone please post the phone number so I can call and get this corrected? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

The phone number was on my credit card statement and yes, I did get the credit back.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not seeing a phone number anywhere? Help please!
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone have a phone number for them??? I have a $35 charge and no book!!!!! Thanks!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

On my statement the number was 1-800-284-4145

Hope that helps
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I was also a member of this club and I recieved a postcard from them announcing that they would be sending the next book. I had to either send in the postcard opting out or call and opt out. I called and they didn't send me the second one or charge me for it.

This is a good oportunity to remind everyone to read the terms and conditions of offers VERY WELL. This offer actually let you know that another issue would be coming out at a later date. I don't remember it telling me how long it would be but I do remember it saying to expect something. I look through every piece of mail I get now because I never know when it is going to be an invoice for a magazine I didn't order or a post card like the one this offer sent.
    Sunshine Rewards