Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Gravy! What's the Survey Problem?

We've had a terrible sping and summer, but I'm back now

I only got Ampero today. Waiting to see if it credits

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I have only managed 3 DS surveys this month. Doesn't seem to matter if it's red, yellow. or green, they have no surveys for me. It's been slim pickings for me with the other ones, too.
    I log in and try surveys every day, There are certain ones that I no longer attempt (LS) because they never credit for me. If it is a survey (SH, SSI) that I usually have good luck with, I will attempt it even if the light is red.
    That being said, there seems to be fewer and fewer surveys available. In the past, I had been able to get a DS every day. This month, I have only completed and received credit for one. I have a total of 17 surveys this month which is less than half of what I would have completed a couple of months ago.

I've been slacking a lot on the surveys too and for me, it comes down to two things. First, when I get into a survey (finally!), it often takes 30+ minutes to complete. This is just too much time to devote on a regular basis. Like a PP said, if I am going to try and devote 1 hour a day to surveys and it takes me 20 minutes to qualify for one and then another 30 minutes to complete it, then that's it for the day...one survey. The second obstacle is that if/when I do finally complete a survey, it has been really hit or miss as to whether or not I will get credit. I used to shoot for 5-6 surveys a day and I was able to do that by devoting 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. Maybe once a week, I would have a survey not credit, it happens.

It has just become so frustrating lately...lots of time to qualify...more time to complete...and then not receiving credit...it all comes together to completely squash my desire to do surveys. I had been earning between $50-$100 a MONTH doing surveys. As of today, my account earnings are $53...for the YEAR. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE SR and a lot of my decline is my own fault. I really want to get back on the survey train but I need another one of those "Touchdown" days. I still check the site every day for my scratch off and coupons and now that the kids are back in school, I want to get my survey groove going again.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The problem has now become kind of circular. I complain to the survey companies that we are not getting many surveys and they keep pointing out that we have less and less people trying them. It actually started when we put up the stoplight system and has gotten worse ever since. It might have been the biggest mistake we ever made.
    My goal is try to get the survey off the red. But maybe you are right. This summer I see the red and I click out, thinking nothing is going to credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I've been slacking a lot on the surveys too and for me, it comes down to two things. First, when I get into a survey (finally!), it often takes 30+ minutes to complete. This is just too much time to devote on a regular basis. Like a PP said, if I am going to try and devote 1 hour a day to surveys and it takes me 20 minutes to qualify for one and then another 30 minutes to complete it, then that's it for the day...one survey. The second obstacle is that if/when I do finally complete a survey, it has been really hit or miss as to whether or not I will get credit. I used to shoot for 5-6 surveys a day and I was able to do that by devoting 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening. Maybe once a week, I would have a survey not credit, it happens.

It has just become so frustrating lately...lots of time to qualify...more time to complete...and then not receiving credit...it all comes together to completely squash my desire to do surveys. I had been earning between $50-$100 a MONTH doing surveys. As of today, my account earnings are $53...for the YEAR. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE SR and a lot of my decline is my own fault. I really want to get back on the survey train but I need another one of those "Touchdown" days. I still check the site every day for my scratch off and coupons and now that the kids are back in school, I want to get my survey groove going again.
    I have been having lots more trouble getting credits lately, too. The DS, Surveyhead, and SSI always credit, but I don't qualify for those nearly as often anymore. The others are very hit and miss with getting credit.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I use the light system to judge which I go for first, but I still try ones even if they are red. I tend to go for LS and GF first, then SSI1 and SSI2 (when they are working), then SH and 2 cents.

Sometimes the reds still work out, and others (especially at the end of the month) get the dreaded, "Sorry, we have no surveys available for you at this time." I got that from Surveyhead and GF tonight.