Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

First completed survey of 2014, a LONG MV that didn't credit. Maybe my New Years resolution should be to stop giving my answers away for free to a company that doesn't pay me or SR for them.

Completed MV on Holiday candy shopping that did not credit.

Completed SH yesterday on recent shopping experiences, was LRW and did not credit.

Just completed RFG on over the counter pain meds that was LRW and got
    Thanks for trying. Come back again soon for new survey opportunities.

More often then not after answering quite a few questions I get the we have enough respondents message.

I wouldn't even try LRW but they are showing up everywhere in the last week including GF on the few days I get anything except immediate "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS.

Guess its better to have get no surveys than to continue wasting my time on LRW.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-05-2014 at 04:44 PM.

what a lousy day for surveys, completed a Live that did not credit on banking, completed a Samp on 401K that did not credit.

and 75% through MV:

Your responses are been saved, please use the same link to re-enter in the survey

done with surveys, big waste of time

seems that I am the only one having difficulties (a lot) with survey not crediting.
    Today:
    Completed SSI on acne treatments, was the one that at the end asks was the survey repetitive, too long. relevent, etc. clicked and just hung there until it timed out.

Completed a Live on magazines and how I read them - ereader, tablet, printed and no credit.
    no way I will be able to get and entry for the contest if my completed surveys are not crediting.

I can't even qualify for a survey so it's not the crediting I'm having a problem with. Surveys are horrible this month.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I can't even qualify for a survey so it's not the crediting I'm having a problem with. Surveys are horrible this month.
    Agreed.

I think I would rather not get into surveys than have all the non crediting and errors at the end than I have had since the beginning of the month. Must be at least 7-8.

January is the worst month of the year for surveys, its been that way for years. Next month they should start getting better at least this is what I recall happening over the years. I have had strange things happen this month, My views not crediting, live crediting as my view, and did not click on my view. GF are really hard to get, I keep getting the same hall and partners ones that do not credit, they are always in green. Everyday close them , and next day get the same ones back. I do not understand why they want people to waste there time on duds. Trying to get 5 a day is going to take a lot patience and time, that much I do know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    January is the worst month of the year for surveys, its been that way for years. Next month they should start getting better at least this is what I recall happening over the years. I have had strange things happen this month, My views not crediting, live crediting as my view, and did not click on my view. GF are really hard to get, I keep getting the same hall and partners ones that do not credit, they are always in green. Everyday close them , and next day get the same ones back. I do not understand why they want people to waste there time on duds. Trying to get 5 a day is going to take a lot patience and time, that much I do know.

Jtowner
    been here 4 years now, can't remember as many no credits and technical errors (almost always at the end of the survey) as this month,

completed 4 for the contest, if the Live I completed earlier had credited, I would be all set.

I agree about H+P's, I don't do them or LRWs anymore, they never seem to end with a credit