Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Gravy! What's the Survey Problem?

Default Good Gravy! What's the Survey Problem?

I just checked out the stoplight page and see almost all red!! Are there no surveys to take or are they not crediting?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just checked out the stoplight page and see almost all red!! Are there no surveys to take or are they not crediting?
    I tried every single survey this morning before work and could not get into a single one. I hoped it was because it was a Monday and towards the end of the month. Will try again when I get home in a bit.

Been trying all day today and even yesterday and am having a lot of trouble. In fact, I came over here to see if I was the only one having problems.

How strange! All of a sudden there is a lot of green. Guess they just all loaded surveys late in the day today for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Well, I got 2 in last night (LS and GF) and 2 tonight (LS and SH), so even though I am behind for the month I guess I should feel lucky I am still getting some at the end of the month.

getting 2 is a good day for me now
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

every single survey is red this morning.

I have only managed 3 DS surveys this month. Doesn't seem to matter if it's red, yellow. or green, they have no surveys for me. It's been slim pickings for me with the other ones, too.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

The problem has now become kind of circular. I complain to the survey companies that we are not getting many surveys and they keep pointing out that we have less and less people trying them. It actually started when we put up the stoplight system and has gotten worse ever since. It might have been the biggest mistake we ever made.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The problem has now become kind of circular. I complain to the survey companies that we are not getting many surveys and they keep pointing out that we have less and less people trying them. It actually started when we put up the stoplight system and has gotten worse ever since. It might have been the biggest mistake we ever made.
    I find the stoplights helpful; helps prioritize. It is frustrating when one is green for hours at a time and I can't even get into one. I can see people signing in and seeing lots of red lights and figure its not worth trying.

Not sure when you went to the stoplights but its been a year (or more) since DS/SM were plentiful. Now its "sorry, try again tomorrow" over and over every day. Seeing lots of GF opportunities via MV/Live/RFG though.
    AMP has had nothing for 10 days now, and SH almost as bad.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-28-2013 at 08:07 PM.