Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win a Big Board Bonus in March!

I am currently number 8! Ashley found an old shopping credit for me that helped to put me there today - I am working on surveys trying to hold on to that spot! But if I don't make it in the top 8 - that's okay because I've seen my account increase so much over the last two months - it has been great!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I am currently trying to hold on to 5th place!! I have been doing well with surveys and love seeing my balance go up!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes,... Me too. I'm completing surveys that say "they are complete", but I don't get paid for them. Too bad they don't have specific survey numbers that can be inquired about if you complete them and don't get paid, like other surveys do.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdancer View Post
    Yes,... Me too. I'm completing surveys that say "they are complete", but I don't get paid for them. Too bad they don't have specific survey numbers that can be inquired about if you complete them and don't get paid, like other surveys do.
    If that happens a lot to you, definitely track some specifics like which survey company it is, whether you are leaving the browser open for a couple of minutes on the completion screen, etc. Sometimes we can diagnose the problems....although not always!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs