Page 6 of 156 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    that was the one and mind hasnt credited on the 2nd hour either
    Thanks for the warning. I think I got that for my SM and answered that I did not own one of those products so I would not qualify.

Instead I got a survey about condoms, get to the end and do not qualify. Last time I take a survey like that about "intimacy" or products for it. I have chosen to do several GF of that type and every time after I answer some pretty personal questions I always do not qualify.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-25-2012 at 10:04 PM.

It is hard getting these surveys to credit!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I had one yesterday that didn't credit...and it really took some time to complete, too. Bummer.

just did one on motion sickness and finished and put in the code and got the sorry you dont qualify and of course now there arent any

Remember that if you have VERY specific information for us, these are the ones that you can report that we can turn in to them to see if we can get credit. The link is at the bottom of the Greenfield survey page. But you need to have the URL of the survey that you were taking, not just the "completed" page URL because that does not tell them which survey it was.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Remember that if you have VERY specific information for us, these are the ones that you can report that we can turn in to them to see if we can get credit. The link is at the bottom of the Greenfield survey page. But you need to have the URL of the survey that you were taking, not just the "completed" page URL because that does not tell them which survey it was.
    To be honest, I don't report them anymore. There have been some very specific surveys (I remember a camera one) that a number of people completed and did not credit or got DNQ after entering the validation code and at least one member had the survey#/URL and never saw that we got credit. I think there were some posts in May maybe.

Is it worth to report it? Any chance we will get the credits later?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Is it worth it? Perhaps. Will anything happen if you don't? Definitely not. The only way for them to know there are issues is if everyone who has an issue reports it. If you don't report it and only come here in the forums to report it there is nothing that will happen. Tricia can't just tell them that there is a problem and how many people should be getting a credit and they will send it to her. If you are reporting them there is actual data to show them about a survey and they can either fix it or issue credits for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Is it worth it? Perhaps. Will anything happen if you don't? Definitely not. The only way for them to know there are issues is if everyone who has an issue reports it. If you don't report it and only come here in the forums to report it there is nothing that will happen. Tricia can't just tell them that there is a problem and how many people should be getting a credit and they will send it to her. If you are reporting them there is actual data to show them about a survey and they can either fix it or issue credits for it.
    I didn't say I come to the forum and post and do not report it to GF. Once we realize that it's not going to credit it's too late to get the info that GF needs. Tricia posted something about the exact info including URL that is needed and I am pretty sure that is while we are in the survey not after we did the validation code which is what most people were sending to GF thru the problem reporting link.

Completed SSI and it did not credit immediately. Cleared cookies, tried again and again no credit.

Someone else posted that their SSI2 did not credit last night at 10PM.

Sure seems there is a problem with SSI.

Both are red lighted which is rare, but it is the month/quarter end.

No point in trying again for SSI.

If I remember correctly, in the past when SSI had crediting problems we sometimes did get the credits. Maybe Tricia can work her magic again.

I did a SSI 2 late yesterday and it never credited either...maybe there is an issue with SSI perhaps?