Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Down Time

I did the Visata Print offer, but didn't get anything else

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish,

I was able to get this one, it did not credit like the other Samplious one does at 5 minutes after. Do you know how this works? It has the same completion screen as other one.

Jtowner

Still waiting for credit, did not credit on the 2nd hr.
    No credit the 3rd hour or after 5 hours did not credit, so I do not think this is working either.
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-25-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just found the Samplicious survey running through a totally different network. I know that that these can sometimes be hard to get. But you might want to give it a shot if you have already tried MV and SH. It's called "Simplicio.us Survey" and it is listed under the Offers.

I appreciate those of you who are trying other things right now while half of our site isn't functioning properly. Thank goodness for shopping, MV, SH, and Coupons.com!!!
    No luck with Simplicio right now, but Samplicious is the toughest one for me to get. I will try again later and have some shopping to do.

Did anyone else try SH and get a Toluna survey called "opinion surveys"?
    I just completed one of these about insurance and it went to the page where you type in the code then this page "You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!"
    It did not go to the normal ending page for SH and did not go back to SR and it did not credit right away. Thought you would want to knwo that I got a Toluna and completed it, but it was through Survey Head and so far no credit
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I did get the option to do that but that is a 3rd party survey which is still related to GF so I did not even bother to try it. I think that was the problem its GF.

I did that Samplious and it never did credit, I had the same correct completion page but nothing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just completed the Samplico.us survey listed under other surveys. This one was powered by Qualtrics. It was baout office supplies. I will post when it credits
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Did anyone else try SH and get a Toluna survey called "opinion surveys"?
    I just completed one of these about insurance and it went to the page where you type in the code then this page "You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!"
    It did not go to the normal ending page for SH and did not go back to SR and it did not credit right away. Thought you would want to knwo that I got a Toluna and completed it, but it was through Survey Head and so far no credit
    That is exactly my experience. My survey had to do with home audio and navigation-but the exact same routing experience. Definitely from Toluna....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    That is exactly my experience. My survey had to do with home audio and navigation-but the exact same routing experience. Definitely from Toluna....
    That stinks! I just double checked the manual reports and we didn't get credit for those. I wonder if it has something to do with the problems with the Greenfield surveys being down since Toluna owns Greenfield?? Maybe they will import the credits for us later? I would say go ahead and keep trying to get others until you get a credit and if I see them manually load the extra credits, I will credit everyone with those as well.

My frustration grows deeper with every passing hour.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm so sorry this is happening, Tricia! I was in the hospital the last 2+ days so I didn't notice until today. I did manage to get a SH and MV, and I printed out some coupons...

I hope it resolves itself soon.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That stinks! I just double checked the manual reports and we didn't get credit for those. I wonder if it has something to do with the problems with the Greenfield surveys being down since Toluna owns Greenfield?? Maybe they will import the credits for us later? I would say go ahead and keep trying to get others until you get a credit and if I see them manually load the extra credits, I will credit everyone with those as well.

My frustration grows deeper with every passing hour.
    Trish,

Can you check to see if you credit for Samplicious. I took early this am that did not credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner