Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

even though mv had a red stop light i wanted to give it a shot. got 1 this morning that said it was 10 minutes long on alcoholic beverages (specifically vodka), totally finished it in about 12 minutes and it just credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. just got an amp on the 1st try today. finished it at 11:30 and it credited at 12:05. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! managed to get a real short samplicio this afternoon on the 1st shot. the whole survey was 10 minutes long and it just credited.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 03-17-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

What a great survey morning, completed 6 before I have to leave for work.

got 6 surveys done this morning b4 10:00.

The Toluna surveys are the ones I seem to get most.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

7 today is great for me
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i got the shortest ssi2 ever this morning. it said it would be 1 minute long and the only question it asked was whether i was a vet, worked for a vet or a pet superstore or was a manager of a pet superstore. when i answered none of the above the survey ended (thought i was getting the u don't qualify page) and i got the star page and it has already credited. guess they weren't kidding when they said it would take 1 minute. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i got the shortest ssi2 ever this morning. it said it would be 1 minute long and the only question it asked was whether i was a vet, worked for a vet or a pet superstore or was a manager of a pet superstore. when i answered none of the above the survey ended (thought i was getting the u don't qualify page) and i got the star page and it has already credited. guess they weren't kidding when they said it would take 1 minute. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.
    I got that one today too!

i got the most unique amp this afternoon. instead of calling it a survey it was called a "conversation." i had to look at 2 websites to get information about washing machines and then i had to talk about what i had found, what i thought about the information presented to me and how i liked each website. the survey had a moderator who would present the questions to me and after every answer the next question would talk about my answers to the previous question. it was interesting but quite long. the last question of the survey asked me how long i took to take the survey. was very happy when i got the thank you page and it credited.

even though standard amp had a red stop light i decided to try to get 1. got 1 on the 1st try this morning, finished it at 9:58 and it credited at 10:05. being able to get an amp so early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. got a samplicio this afternoon on the 1st shot although it had a red stop light, totally completed it at 2:40 and it credited at 3:05. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 03-27-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: update

although mv had a red stop light i decided to see if i could get 1. got 1 on the 1st try this morning, totally completed it about 3 minutes ago and it has already credited. being able to get a mv this early in the morning definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. after 4 days of not being able to get an amp and even though standard amp had a red stop light i finally managed to get 1 today. totally finished it around 10:45 this morning and it credited at 11:05. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-04-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: update