Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Sunshine Mail..Is it Christmas?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Got Sunshine Mail..Is it Christmas?

Received my $500 Disney gift card today, 6 weeks to the day and it has a Christmas theme on it but I'm spending it next month!!! Christmas in April! I'm bringing a total of $1000 with me, earned on SR within the past 12 months. We are going to eat and drink around the world and maybe buy something special for me since I did all the work to earn it!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Darn straight you earned it! Enjoy-that's our plan too-to eat and drink around the world at the F&W festival.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Darn straight you earned it! Enjoy-that's our plan too-to eat and drink around the world at the F&W festival.....
    We'll be doing that too and I'm working on another $500 to take with me by then.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

You should see the way that I sometimes scramble to get those gift card when they are low on stock. LOL They had princesses and Mickey Christmas this week!! But I figure that they spend the same.

Every time I buy a $500 card the checkout people remark on how lucky Sunshine Rewards members are. I remind them that they are free to join us.....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should see the way that I sometimes scramble to get those gift card when they are low on stock. LOL They had princesses and Mickey Christmas this week!! But I figure that they spend the same.

Every time I buy a $500 card the checkout people remark on how lucky Sunshine Rewards members are. I remind them that they are free to join us.....
    We ARE lucky people and yes they do spend the same!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I just had a thought....can we get a button somewhere that says something like "I just received my gift card cashout from sunshine rewards", maybe with our member link attached so that we can post it to FB?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just had a thought....can we get a button somewhere that says something like "I just received my gift card cashout from sunshine rewards", maybe with our member link attached so that we can post it to FB?
    That's a good idea!

I got my $400 PP cash out yesterday. Going to exchange it into euros next week! Paris here I come!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Lol, I use Facebook too much...I just looked for the like button and realized there wasn't one!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I love that idea!