Page 137 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

completed another Live that did not credit It was on Valentines Day candy. Cleared cookies and cache just before I started it.

Well, I got a Live yesterday-but it credited as a MyView?????-I thought the MV link was dead?

Something's wonky with them....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Well, I got a Live yesterday-but it credited as a MyView?????-I thought the MV link was dead?

This happens to me all the time.

ETA: Took an opinion daily over an hour ago. No credit. I'm really getting tired of this. I used to love SR but now with the inconsistent surveys...
    Last edited by jenny105; 02-22-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post

I know....I've been trying to do the opinion central ones....since they are green on the stoplight system....but the last FIVE I have tried....I get through a 20 minute, 80 or so question survey, get to the last classification question....then get an error of "invalid URL" and it says it's a MY VIEW portal....maybe that's why they are not working now... I'M REALLY FRUSTRATED THOUGH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    This happens to me all the time.

ETA: Took an opinion daily over an hour ago. No credit. I'm really getting tired of this. I used to love SR but now with the inconsistent surveys...
    My suggestion would be to stop taking the surveys for awhile. The crediting is completely out of the hands of SR. We can only take what they give us. We've asked the members if they would like us to drop the surveys altogether (because we are willing to do that!) but the members always say "no." But if the surveys make you want to stop using SR, please stop doing the surveys. We have lots of other great things to offer!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

strange because the new one is always green and has been my go to all the time. I havent had any crediting issues with that one, please dont take that one away

2 mornings in a row that Live didnt credit. Today it was on seafood. Very frusterating!

Completed another Live this morning that didn't credit. Was on experiences I have had with substituting something else for a meal. Fairly long and involved, said 20 minutes, took 30. Cleared cookies before I started. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day, browser.
    Over 30 surveys (live/MV) since the 1st of the year that I have not gotten credit for. Probably $20 I have earned but not been paid for. Sunshine is being cheated out of Tricia's share too.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-26-2014 at 04:36 PM.

I'm done with Live, completed another one tonight, 35 minutes on a ton of brands, screen after screen of boxes to check off, do I think these brands are on their way up, up or down in the future..., took 40 minutes and again no credit, I cleared cookies before I started and again no credit,

Tired of them stealing my answers and nothing being done about it.
    And its not just me, lots of other posts about not crediting,

thanks for letting me vent.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I'm done with Live, completed another one tonight, 35 minutes on a ton of brands, screen after screen of boxes to check off, do I think these brands are on their way up, up or down in the future..., took 40 minutes and again no credit, I cleared cookies before I started and again no credit,

Tired of them stealing my answers and nothing being done about it.
    And its not just me, lots of other posts about not crediting,

thanks for letting me vent.
    I'm still seeing credits coming in for other people. 1 in every 3 people who has clicked today. I wonder if it is some kind of 24 hour issue or something like that?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs