Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynata Daily Surveys

[QUOTE=jtowner;394668]It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;394669]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner
    I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;394672]

I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.
    Thank you first of all, I noticed yesterday after I noticed it the site was very slow, it took me a long time to login back in, kept spinning, so I tried logging in with FF, that also took more time than usual. I was wondering if something like a server issue could cause this to happen, I came back later and used Chrome and it worked fine, no logs outs. The site was not slow logging in or checking to see if I was logged in. I do not get logged out ever in FF, just thought this might have something to do with problem. Can you ask SG if that is possible, I will post if it happens again and what I see.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

can't get into any today, after I enter my DOB and click end up wtih:

Answer a few questions to find a new survey:
    Submit

clicking submit goes no where.

It has gone to yellow and now red, anyone else having the same issue today?

Looks like it's fixed.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-21-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Have not been able to get into Dynata since yesterday morning. Did the 4 on Saturday + Rewards TV. yesterday and today when I put in my DOB and click in I end up at:

"Answers not saved…
    We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support."

I only use 1 e-mail account for SR, only 1 laptop (not new) only do surveys through SR. I thought maybe there were no surveys for me as it was the end of the month and a weekend. I can't get into Rewards TV.
    No reason for my account to be flagged.
    I do get sent into Dynata through YS and occasionally Zen. sometimes works, often goes to flag page. If that is the reason for the error I had no idea I should not take Dynata through another survey.

Dynata I do in Chrome, YS in Edge.

Any suggestions? no idea how to proceed.

Dynata is green today and yesterday.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Have not been able to get into Dynata since yesterday morning. Did the 4 on Saturday + Rewards TV. yesterday and today when I put in my DOB and click in I end up at:

"Answers not saved?
    We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support."

I only use 1 e-mail account for SR, only 1 laptop (not new) only do surveys through SR. I thought maybe there were no surveys for me as it was the end of the month and a weekend. I can't get into Rewards TV.
    No reason for my account to be flagged.
    I do get sent into Dynata through YS and occasionally Zen. sometimes works, often goes to flag page. If that is the reason for the error I had no idea I should not take Dynata through another survey.

Dynata I do in Chrome, YS in Edge.

Any suggestions? no idea how to proceed.

Dynata is green today and yesterday.
    Thanks.
    I've been watching and they are still crediting really well. I would contact them directly because it sounds like you have gotten tripped up in their security devices. Unfortunately they are not one that we work with directly so I can't push them on it. But I would think they would respond to you directly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been watching and they are still crediting really well. I would contact them directly because it sounds like you have gotten tripped up in their security devices. Unfortunately they are not one that we work with directly so I can't push them on it. But I would think they would respond to you directly.
    Thank you. The error message says to contact Customer Support but I don't see any contact information for them.Any suggestions on how to reach them?

If I can get this fixed should I exit out of any Dynata if I see them in Your Survey? Don't want to get banned by them for exiting out of too many surveys.

a
    Thank you. The error message says to contact Customer Support but I don't see any contact information for them.Any suggestions on how to reach them?

If I can get this fixed should I exit out of any Dynata if I see them in Your Survey? Don't want to get banned by them for exiting out of too many surveys.
    I had problems getting them the last couple of days, I think they just ran out of surveys. I struggled yesterday and today with getting them to have a survey. I have noticed it before end of the month, I suggest you try them later in the am, today I did not start to try until after 9a, I thought I read you went back to work, so that is would be hard to you. With all the surveys, the last couple of months, I find later in the day is better, early morning not much of anything but Your is always working and seem to have better options.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

a

I had problems getting them the last couple of days, I think they just ran out of surveys. I struggled yesterday and today with getting them to have a survey. I have noticed it before end of the month, I suggest you try them later in the am, today I did not start to try until after 9a, I thought I read you went back to work, so that is would be hard to you. With all the surveys, the last couple of months, I find later in the day is better, early morning not much of anything but Your is always working and seem to have better options.

Jtowner
    thanks for the suggestion I will try later in the morning tomorrow. I have tried all day,get that error all the time.

I have been working from home since March, looks like it will be staying that way into next year some times. makes it easier for me to do surveys on my personal laptop, shhh don't tell my boss. :-)

thanks for the suggestion I will try later in the morning tomorrow. I have tried all day,get that error all the time.

I have been working from home since March, looks like it will be staying that way into next year some times. makes it easier for me to do surveys on my personal laptop, shhh don't tell my boss. :-)
    I have gotten that error, but for me I notice it when the survey was one I already tried and they give it to me again, I took it a couple of times, and got your answer have not been saved messages. Glad to hear your working from home, better these days, Are you still going to Disney this Fall, I remember you said you changed the time on it. Have you tried Dyna this afternoon? I would think it should be good now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner