Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having problems with MyView?

was actually able to get another mv this afternoon, totally completed it about 9 minutes ago and this one did credit. guess the other mv was a little wonky. i am just happy that this one credited so the day is not a complete survey loss for me. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for u that u can get a mv this afternoon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I was to what I thought was near the end of a My View on shopping for various household things and a page came up that said something to the effect of this page cannot be found. I haven't been doing surveys nearly as long as some of you but something seems really different with the surveys that used to be so dependable for me. Maybe it will get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    was actually able to get another mv this afternoon, totally completed it about 9 minutes ago and this one did credit. guess the other mv was a little wonky. i am just happy that this one credited so the day is not a complete survey loss for me. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for u that u can get a mv this afternoon.
    Glad it credited for you! I took one a little while ago and it credited within 30 minutes!

MV that I completed on a large shipping service hasn't credited it.
    Been about 20 minutes....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just finished a MV and got the registration page, as well.
    Didn't credit at first, so I came here. It did credit a few minutes later.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

got a mv this afternoon that came directly from mv. finished it at 2:12 and it is now 2:29 and it still hasn't credited. it said that it would take 7 minutes and i took 7 minutes to complete it and i got the thank u for completing our survey page and also went to the mv registration page. it worked normally and ended normally so i do not understand why it did not credit. it took me all day just to get a mv and for it not to credit makes me a little upset. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later.

what is with mv today? i have been trying for most of the day to get 1 and i can't even get into 1. all i get is the qualifying questions (pages and pages) and then after answering all those questions i get the sorry we do not have any surveys for you today. this month mv has been relatively easy for me to get until the last few days so what is really frustrating to me is that mv is green and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some and some days are better survey days than others. i will take the surveys i have gotten today and be happy with that. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck with mv than i have had today.

for the last 2 days that i have tried to get a mv all i get is pages and pages of questions only to be told that they do not have any surveys for me. mv has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck than me in getting a mv.

No MV for me since the 9th, even though the light has been green. Just sayin...sometimes that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    for the last 2 days that i have tried to get a mv all i get is pages and pages of questions only to be told that they do not have any surveys for me. mv has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully mv will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope u all have better luck than me in getting a mv.
    You have 8 surveys today and still you complain because you can't get MV?