Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Forums Down and Up Today???

I am so sorry, that i thought it was kevin makeing changes! I agree! New Servers and Hosts for SR Forum! Lets just hope it will stay up for the party tonight!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

O, Tricia. I feel so badly for you. I am sure you are stressing about tonight knowing you will have high traffic. N one wants to miss a party. Should we reschedule it?
    <Sunshine Rewards

They have been informed that tonight is huge for them and the site had better be working or I will be spreading the word through the affiliate community how crappy they are.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They suck, and they are rude enough not to even answer emails. That is not good policy. We have work to do here, but guess they don't care. Maybe Kevin should ask them for a job so he can keep it running right.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

UGH!!! The whole SR was spotty for me today...and of course I left the fun quiz for the last minute...and then could not get it in in time - it was like backing me out of the page without warning and then got stuck when I finally tried to submit! Anybody else have that happen?? Arrgghhh!! I hope you don't have too many troubles tonight with all of us swarming to the forum for some fun!! Good luck SR peoples with everything and THANKS for all you do!!!! Let's party!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I shouldn't find this funny, but I kind of did. Keep in mind that I think there are about 3 employees total at this hosting company....

First of all, I am sending all of these emails complaining about how the site needs to be perfect by tonight. Then I finally get this email:

Hello,

I am going to forward this to our level 2 support team, as they will better be able to assist you.

Regards,
    Tim

I respond thanking him, reiterating how important this is. Half an hour later, I get this email:

Hello,

I will forward this to our level 3 Tech Support.

Regards,
    Eric

Are you freakin' kidding me?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

So then the level 3 guy says....

Sorry, but I found the humor there too and couldn't resist! The level 3 guy will forward it to his level 1 supervisor and the loop will begin again--

Crossing fingers and toes for a positive outcome on whichever level!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Oh dear -
    That is just ludicrously funny - but sounds familiar! My husband and I have gotten runarounds like that from different companies we've dealt with - like credit card companies and the local phone company. It's terribly annoying , like WHO is going to take responsibility here and get the issue fixed??!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I'm starting to think some 16 year old kid is just laughing himself silly pretending to be different people. Here is the most recent:

Hello,

The server you are hosted on has some account that were abusing resources. These accounts have been suspended and the server should be running more stable now. Please let us know if you continue to have issue with your domain not loading properly.

Regards,
    Victor
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We need a place that at least has a phone number that we can call when our site goes down and isn't run by 12 year olds.
    YIKES...she REALLY is Cindy's daughter!!! Don't upset the SunshineGirls!
    Sunshine Rewards