Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SSI Errors

I just took an SSI. It did go through without going to the time out page. Hopefully the problem is fixed and I will get credit.

It has credited!! It must be fixed.
    Last edited by KimCh; 05-25-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: update!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also took one today and got all the way through and it credited at the top of the next hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    May 2007

Has anyone ever finished an SSI survey only to be directed right into another survey? I got through a 20 minute survey, got a completion page that took me right into another nine minute survey. Scared to finish it...scared not to finish it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    Has anyone ever finished an SSI survey only to be directed right into another survey? I got through a 20 minute survey, got a completion page that took me right into another nine minute survey. Scared to finish it...scared not to finish it!
    Did it ask you first if you wanted to do another survey? If it did that's usually what happens to me - I just close the window and move on. No need to do another survey.

On another note - count me as one who got the Gateway Time out message after spending 20 minutes on a survey! Very frustrating!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

alrighty then....add me to the list of gateway timeouts....
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I've completed SSI 3 nights in a row using IE!

I took another and it worked. And I use IE not firefox, so my issue wasn't related to ff.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I've been able to complete them over the past couple days with IE, but they still aren't crediting. I've tried a bunch of different settings, maybe i'll try FF on my desktop instead of the laptop.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety129s View Post
    I've been able to complete them over the past couple days with IE, but they still aren't crediting. I've tried a bunch of different settings, maybe i'll try FF on my desktop instead of the laptop.
    do you have any toolbars installed or possibly installed a new program or changed settings within the last few days?
    Sunshine Rewards

No, I don't have any toolbars installed or any new programs. SSI has actually never credited for me since it's been available, but I get offer/survey/shopping credits fine. I've tried clearing cookies and then taking it, but it doesn't seem to work.