Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend Survey Contest Chatter

Argh, starting to get a little frustrated here.

I got a DS and MyView this morning.

Got SM and SSI this afternoon. I cannot get an AMP or SH for the life of me!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

If amp credits, that makes a 6-pack for 2nd day in a row, a new thing for me!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Well my AMP finally credited.....on the 2nd hour. Which means it credited on the 30th (says so in acct history). OK, the good news is that I have an AMP already for tomorrow. The bad news is that would have made it a 6pack for today and what if I can't get 4 of the other 5 surveys tomorrow. Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Okay, this is how mine stacked up today:

#1974927 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 05/29/2010 0.90 Credits 05/30/2010 Paid
    #1974913 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 05/29/2010 0.60 Credits 05/29/2010 Paid
    #1974901 Credit: SurveyHead Survey 05/29/2010 0.60 Credits 05/29/2010 Paid
    #1974903 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 05/29/2010 0.50 Credits 05/29/2010 Paid

Plus I got my DS earlier this afternoon. But since my AMP credited at midnight Eastern time (even though it's only 11PM Central) I didn't get 5/6, right? So I can count my one AMP that credited today and try to get four more tomorrow?

I'm confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Well my AMP finally credited.....on the 2nd hour. Which means it credited on the 30th (says so in acct history). OK, the good news is that I have an AMP already for tomorrow. The bad news is that would have made it a 6pack for today and what if I can't get 4 of the other 5 surveys tomorrow. Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    hey, at least you got an amp! I have to give up....I just can't try anymore today besides, it's tomorrow here anyway!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

How cool is it that it is 12:30am here and I have already completed my DS and SM surveys for the 30th?

This is so cool because I have to work tonight so I will definitely not get my AMP (and my 2-day streak of six-packs will come to an end) and time will be a factor for me to get the rest in too. Knocking 2 out of the way 30 minutes into the day is a huge help.

I was really hoping to get 5 surveys yesterday, but, alas...we ended up getting invited to a friends house last night and got home too late to try. OI guess I will just try for my other 2 later on this evening...I hope it won't be too late into the weekend that everything will be gone. That is what happened to me last time... still keeping my fingers crossed for an entry. Happy survey taking everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to get an AMP for like 5 days now!! It sucks. And I figured this would happen this weekend but hoped it would be later, now i'm DQ from all the DS ones, which trickle down to SM and sometimes SH. I got SSI and DH is trying for MV. I may have him try for DS later, but it's his birthday and he doesn't want to do survey's all day. why not???
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    How cool is it that it is 12:30am here and I have already completed my DS and SM surveys for the 30th?

This is so cool because I have to work tonight so I will definitely not get my AMP (and my 2-day streak of six-packs will come to an end) and time will be a factor for me to get the rest in too. Knocking 2 out of the way 30 minutes into the day is a huge help.

Good Morning, All!

What a great day this is turning out to be!!

The kids let me sleep in, the sun is shining, and I got both the SH and MV on the first try. Off to try the SSI....

...Aww....it took me TWO tries to get the SSI...That makes FIVE!!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 05-30-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post

What's the date of the actual survey. If it says
    Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 05/29/2010 0.90 Credits 05/30/2010 Paid

Then it's for the 29th! Check! Happened to me many times.