Page 546 of 546 FirstFirst ... 46446496536544545546
Results 5,451 to 5,459 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I just realized that each day I take a survey about High Blood pressure but the paragraph and idea is different on each day. I get the congrats page but have not gotten credit for a single one! The entire time I thought I was getting surveys.

Then today I went back after taking a survey and got another on a gender testing kit.

I got to the end and it didn't take me back to congrats page.

What do I do about the survey's that said congrats all week? Now I won't make the bonus

I feel your pain! I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit after getting the congrats page. 5 didn't credit last month and I didn't get the big bonus because of it. I just keep hoping that eventually I'll get a few 2 credit days to make up for it.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Unhappy DS

I did the same about baby gender it did not take me back to congrats page, This same survey company a while back had a survey and it did the same thing. Will we be able to go get another one today, it would not let me.

Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    I feel your pain! I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit after getting the congrats page. 5 didn't credit last month and I didn't get the big bonus because of it. I just keep hoping that eventually I'll get a few 2 credit days to make up for it.
    I've also had the same problem. I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit for me

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

the glitch caused me to get two survey credits for yesterday...i promise greenfield, i didn't do it on purpose!

Yeah, got into an greenfield survey today and got the congrats page. Now, I just need to get into an OTX survey. I haven't been able to get one since Monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Please remember that if you get the congrats page, do not go back and take another survey even if Greenfield lets you, you will take a chance on getting banned.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Please remember that if you get the congrats page, do not go back and take another survey even if Greenfield lets you, you will take a chance on getting banned.
    After posting the other day and going off to get food, I missed a page or so, so if you posted that yesterday or the day before, I missed it. Is this always, or recently?

Do they have ANY way of us trying to see if it "took"? Because up until a couple days ago, that was my way of seeing if it "took", and it NEVER backfired on me until yesterday (took one survey, let me take another (I waited a couple hours for the page to re-set to giving me no options), after that one it "re-set" and gave me the nice nothing page) and 2 dang surveys credited today (so I'm sitting out the DS today b/c I don't feel it's fair for me to take one today).

Surely you guys have noticed, and surely THEY have noticed, that just getting the "congratulations" page means relatively little?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    After posting the other day and going off to get food, I missed a page or so, so if you posted that yesterday or the day before, I missed it. Is this always, or recently?

Do they have ANY way of us trying to see if it "took"? Because up until a couple days ago, that was my way of seeing if it "took", and it NEVER backfired on me until yesterday (took one survey, let me take another (I waited a couple hours for the page to re-set to giving me no options), after that one it "re-set" and gave me the nice nothing page) and 2 dang surveys credited today (so I'm sitting out the DS today b/c I don't feel it's fair for me to take one today).

Surely you guys have noticed, and surely THEY have noticed, that just getting the "congratulations" page means relatively little?
    I agree, I just wish they would go back to the "Exceeded page" so you knew you had already taken one. That was more clear cut then not getting any options and saying "Sorry none available" but then I got used to getting that until the last few days. Something is definintely different with their system that's for sure.

I also believe that something is now interferring DS and SM survey's. The day I could NOT get a DS was the day DH took the SM before I took the DS.
    So I didn't get one, since then I've taken the DS and DH can NOT get a SM survey. I've never since SM survey's have started had a problem getting both but now it appears that's not the case. I've taken them both ways, DS first then DH taken SM or vice versa never had an issue until the day after their site was down for tech. upgrades.
    Last edited by askomsky; 07-24-2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: clarification
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey guys this thread has reached capacity. A new sticky has been created and a link to this thread will be in the first post. See you over there.
    Sunshine Rewards