Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Goals

Default Sunshine Rewards Goals

So what kind of goals do you have for your Sunshine Rewards account? Are you saving for a vacation or something else? Is there a certain dollar amount you are trying to save?

I am always saving for our Disney trips! We have some runDisney events planned with our trips this year so any money towards that will definitely help! We use the money for food and extras so I usually don't have a specific dollar amount I am looking for- it all helps!!

I looked back at my monthly totals on the leaderboard page and my highest month ever was $166. So now, I am on a mission to beat that number!! Seems like a high number, but now I am determined

So, what kind of goals do you have?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    So what kind of goals do you have for your Sunshine Rewards account? Are you saving for a vacation or something else? Is there a certain dollar amount you are trying to save?

I am always saving for our Disney trips! We have some runDisney events planned with our trips this year so any money towards that will definitely help! We use the money for food and extras so I usually don't have a specific dollar amount I am looking for- it all helps!!

I looked back at my monthly totals on the leaderboard page and my highest month ever was $166. So now, I am on a mission to beat that number!! Seems like a high number, but now I am determined

So, what kind of goals do you have?
    Making SM again, lol. I haven't been one in almost 1 year (stupid life).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

First off, making SM each quarter.

Second-I'd love to make SMP again. Only did that once.

Third-yep-saving for vacations. WDW in September/October-that's been put off twice(once for finances and once for extended family issues). I'm determined we are going this year....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My first goal always is to make SM, which I've done every quarter since it started. Secondly I must take two $500 Disney GC with me to Disney each year and I'm only $74.54 away from cashing out for my second card. My immediate goal is to hit that $5000 total earnings mark in my banner which is only $21.67 away!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Making SM each quarter. I missed SM one quarter since I became a member and I was a little disappointed. SM is doable for me. Too high goals get me behind on housework, etc. and that is a no-no since I am a SAHM.

Making SMP each quarter, having two $500 Disney Gift Cards to take on vacation with me every year. I am about $200 away from cashing out for my second one and we leave in late June for a week at Disney and then a cruise on the Fantasy!
    Using SR to help fortify our vacations makes me feel great!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Making SM every quarter.

Having two $500 Disney gift cards for food for our June trip (I have one already and am about $50 from the second, so I should be good).

Start saving for the next trip as soon as I cash out - it will either be to Disneyland or on the Disney Dream or Fantasy in 2014. I'd like to earn at least $1000 for the 2014 trip.

My goal is to make as much as I can towards our family vacation to WDW in the Fall of 2013. We stayed at a Value in 2009 and am really hoping to move up to a Moderate for this trip.

I have been a SM every quarter except one since the inception of SM status.

It's always my goal to maintain that...

Right now I am saving for a Paypal cashout on March 31. Right now I am at $301.xx. The goal is to get to $425. I leave for Europe on April 14 and when I come back the PP money will be in my account and I can turn around and pay a nice chunk of my travel expenses from Sunshine!!

We usually go to Disney almost every year, sometimes twice a year. I always have SR gift cards on hand to pay for food. Twice it has paid for my entire dining plan for my family of 5.

My closest goal is to bump over the $4,000 mark in my ticker. I'm getting so close!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Being a SM. The holiday contest had me doing surveys like crazy but I've been slacking since then. Gotta get back on my game to make SM.

And I'm also saving for our October Disney trip!