Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having problems with MyView?

SCard-i wasn't complaining. i was just mentioning that i could not get 1. that's all. did not mean to sound like i was complaining as that was not my intent. sorry about that. my bad.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

what seems to be the problem with mv? for the last 5 days i have not been able to even get into 1 until this morning. the survey said it was 5 questions and it would take about 5 minutes. it wanted to know what i have ever done - bought furniture, bought a home, taken a cruise, bought an rv or taken an evening college class. i checked 4 out of the 5 options (have never bought a home) and the last question asked if i would take another cruise. i checked yes and i got the thank you for completing our survey page and then it routed to the mv sign up page. finished this survey almost 30 minutes ago (it came directly from mv itself) and it still has not credited. the same thing happened to me last wednesday also when i got a mv directly from mv and it did not credit either. i am beginning to get a little upset with mv as they get completed surveys out of me and i get nothing. i feel like i am just investing my time and effort and they get a completed survey and i don't get the credit for it. took a little break and tried mv again and got 1 on gadgets and gismos. totally completed it and this one credited within 10 minutes after finishing it.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-18-2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: update

Remember that a green light does NOT mean you are guaranteed a survey or guaranteed to qualify. That just gives an indication of how many people trying are able to successfully complete one. If you take one every day and then do another one or two if the first doesn't credit, don't be surprised if you take the surveys faster than they can load them!!!!!!

This is true for all surveys, not just My View.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

i hate to say this but i am getting sick and tired of spending my time and effort on mv surveys and they don't credit. took 1 this morning thru psb on movies, had to look at posters and watch a trailer and spent over 40 minutes on it, got the thank u for completing our survey page and it routed to the mv sign up page correctly and guess what no credit. i finished this survey more than 20 minutes ago and it did not credit. this makes 2 surveys today that i totally completed, got either the congrats page or the thank u page and neither one of them credited. this is the 2nd time in 2 days that i have taken a mv and it did not credit. what the heck is going on here? this is really beginning to make me quite upset as i spend a lot of time doing surveys on this website and for them not to credit is a sheer waste of my time and energy. it seems lately that whenever i do surveys they either don't credit or tell me that i don't qualify for 1 even when i am halfway thru 1. sorry for my rant but at this hour of the day when i get upset i have to let it out. was finally able to get another mv this morning, totally completed it and it credited within 9 minutes after finishing it. still don't understand why the 1st one i took didn't credit but i am happy that the 2nd one did.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-19-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: update

cant say I am as upset as marcy but i did want to post that I did just take a MV on financial products that did go back to MV homepage and said thank you for your participation and it did NOT credit. when I refereshed said invalid link
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    cant say I am as upset as marcy but i did want to post that I did just take a MV on financial products that did go back to MV homepage and said thank you for your participation and it did NOT credit. when I refereshed said invalid link
    I completed the movie poster one earlier today and it did not credit. Got one about a particular bank's new ad campaign later and it did credit. Seems like some issues with MV not crediting for some reason.

this is not a technical issue but it is about mv. i think i just took the longest mv ever. mv said it would take 45 minutes and the company sponsoring the survey said it would take 75 minutes to complete the survey. it was on flavored alcohol and it actually took me almost 1 1/2 hours to do as it went on and on. even though the survey was long it did credit exactly 10 minutes after i completed it so that made me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this is not a technical issue but it is about mv. i think i just took the longest mv ever. mv said it would take 45 minutes and the company sponsoring the survey said it would take 75 minutes to complete the survey. it was on flavored alcohol and it actually took me almost 1 1/2 hours to do as it went on and on. even though the survey was long it did credit exactly 10 minutes after i completed it so that made me very happy.
    I got that one the other day an x'ed out. I can't spend 75 minutes on one survey for 60 cents. Even 45 mins is too much IMO; was shocked to see that it was going to take 75 mins and that was after spending some time qualifying.

SCard-i can totally understand how u feel about this particular survey. with surveys being at a premium this month (not a lot out there) i was afraid that if i got out of this survey i would not be able to get another 1 so i decided to tough it out and do it and it did credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got that one the other day an x'ed out. I can't spend 75 minutes on one survey for 60 cents. Even 45 mins is too much IMO; was shocked to see that it was going to take 75 mins and that was after spending some time qualifying.

I have backed out of a lot of surveys that are going to take too long as well. It is not worth spending that much time for me personally to make .60.
    Last edited by happymom; 06-16-2012 at 11:50 AM.