Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Surveys Can Win You Up To $100

Jay - Congratulations!!

Tricia - loved this contest! Would have liked to have won!! But it wasn't really any stress - I can usually get 5 surveys per day if I try!! And that's the kicker - I have to try!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Congrats!!!

I thought this was a much fairer way to run a contest. The only unfair thing about it was the surveys that didn't get credited but what are you gonna do??!! thanks, Tricia, for the opportunity and I DID make a few extra bucks playing!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubz View Post
    OMG!!! Tricia, thank you for picking me (I know it was a random pick but hey)!!! I've been in a really dark place this week with child custody issues, money issues etc., but this has really brightened up my day. Not only that, but it's put me up over $200 for the month!!!!!!

Sunshine Rewards is awesome!!!!

John.
    Yay for you! Glad SR has brought some "sunshine" into your life. Congrats!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You have no idea how much you made my day!!!

Was this contest worth trying for everyone or too much stress?
    I think it was a nice contest. I don't ever stress about how many surveys I do in one day, and was surprised to get one entry on a day the surveys came fast and easy.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations John!!!!!

Thanks for a fun contest Tricia. It was not too stressful. I liked that you asked for an attainable number of surveys 5 but did dangle the carrot for double. I thought that was great because you tried for 5 and then could try to keep going just in case....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I thought it was a great contest. I also like the idea of maybe doing 5-$10 prizes instead of one $50 one. Gives more people the opportunity to win. Even 10 $5 winners would be cool LOL. I think any opportunity to win $5 or more and I am on board and working hard to get those surveys. Thanks for the contest!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I thought it was a great contest. I also like the idea of maybe doing 5-$10 prizes instead of one $50 one. Gives more people the opportunity to win. Even 10 $5 winners would be cool LOL. I think any opportunity to win $5 or more and I am on board and working hard to get those surveys. Thanks for the contest!
    I like this idea a lot!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I agree with this too! While I love the chance to win any prize, I think smaller cash prizes for more winners would motivate more people and would make a lot more people happier I would be ecstatic if I even won a $5 prize and I would imagine a lot of other people would as well!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I like this idea!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

More prizes it is! But we will wait until next week because I have a feeling surveys are going to be a little hard to get over the next few days between the end of the month and the weekend. Two things that are always difficult...even worse when combined.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs