Thread: Two Mouse Unlimited questions...

Default Two Mouse Unlimited questions...

1. If we book a reservation through MU now, and then modify it, will we still get 1.5% back?
    2. I know MU can't book aaa rates; however, if we book an aaa room-only rate through Disney, can we transfer that to MU?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    1. If we book a reservation through MU now, and then modify it, will we still get 1.5% back?
    2. I know MU can't book aaa rates; however, if we book an aaa room-only rate through Disney, can we transfer that to MU?
    1) Yes. As long as you book a Walt Disney World vacation with us, and pay your deposit before August 15, you get the 1.5% Cash Back.

2) Excellent question....and I have no idea. We've never attempted to transfer a reservation booked with AAA. It's worth a shot. The worst that can happen is that they say "no".
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Hedy....do NOT hesitate to book with Mouse Unlimited! They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Great response time, willing to help however they can, and patient! I have been in contact with Tom for awhile, he has given me many quotes, where I didn't book. Currently have a room only reservation booked through him, after he has changed it three times. And he still returns my emails quickly! Great, Great Great to work with! And I am a crazy Disney planner.....not usually willing to give up control. But it has been great! Plus, with the increased cash back, you can't beat it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Hedy....do NOT hesitate to book with Mouse Unlimited! They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Great response time, willing to help however they can, and patient! I have been in contact with Tom for awhile, he has given me many quotes, where I didn't book. Currently have a room only reservation booked through him, after he has changed it three times. And he still returns my emails quickly! Great, Great Great to work with! And I am a crazy Disney planner.....not usually willing to give up control. But it has been great! Plus, with the increased cash back, you can't beat it!
    You're awesome.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

I second that.
    Tom has been very wonderful and his response time is awesome. I just booked with Mouse Unlimited and I must say it was a very painless process.

Mouse Unlimited BEAT the AAA quote that I was given!

I second (and third) everything that has already been said about MU. Tom's response time is stellar and he never (seems) to tire of (silly) questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    Mouse Unlimited BEAT the AAA quote that I was given!

I second (and third) everything that has already been said about MU. Tom's response time is stellar and he never (seems) to tire of (silly) questions.
    Sadly, AAA beat MU for me . Once I get my confirm, I'm contacting Tom to see about transferrring it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Sadly, AAA beat MU for me . Once I get my confirm, I'm contacting Tom to see about transferrring it.
    I think that's what surprised me the most--the fact that AAA's quote was higher because we've used them before and they've always had the best price. But they were over $200 more expensive than Tom's quote with MU this time.

I hope everything works out for you! Tom is great.