Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy.com Exclusive (Contest Over)

Default Buy.com Exclusive (Contest Over)

We have a great exclusive cash back deal going with Buy.com right now. 3% on everything on their site. This is amazing because it includes everything from household items to electronics. Have you checked out Buy.com lately? How about if I sweeten the pot? Go check out their site and then come back here and post something you find there that is a good deal. I'll give you until 5pm Eastern today. After that, I will pick the best deal posted and give that person a $5 bonus!!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Buy/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just found a great price on the replacement I need for my camera I lost:
    http://www.buy.com/prod/olympus-styl...210658046.html

I bought this same camera last year the Olympus Stylus Tough for $300 and it is awesome, takes perfect under water pictures (nothing like the disposable under water camera).... we just used it on water rides and at the pools in the water park last year at Disney World, but I can't go on my Disney Cruise this year without one.... I love that I don't have to worry about it getting wet and I can take under water video and pictures that look GREAT! It is also shock proof, so I don't have to worry about it getting dropped by my daughter. It is still a 10 MP camera out of the water and can be used like any other digital camera.

I hate that we lost ours, but at this price it isn't such a sting to buy a replacement and I know it is well worth every penny! The pictures it takes during a vacation full of time spent on and in the water (when I would leave a normal digital camera behind) are priceless!

Buy.com is saying the list price is 249.99 (that must be a recent reduction even, because we paid at least 300) Sale price is $159 with free shipping! Add SR cash back and that is an AWESOME deal... I am going to pick up a new one today!

Here's a great deal from Buy.com

http://www.buy.com/prod/targus-unive...208111399.html

$6.99 and it ships FREE!!

The Targus Universal Digital Camera Starter Kit contains everything you need to protect, clean, and organize your digital camera and accessories. The digital maintenance kit includes Universal Screen Shields and lens care kit along with a Universal memory card wallet that fits up to six CF, SD, MS or XD cards. The compact weather resistant carrying case has a removable shoulder strap to allow you to have your hands-free to use your camera. Get that perfect shot with the compact aluminum tripod that can extend to six inches. Makes a great gift!

Tricia - how is alice.com connected with buy.com? Does this mean we can now get 3% back on alice.com if we go through the buy.com link?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

My daughter's getting into Harry Potter. Buy.com has the first 6 DVD's on sale:

Harry Potter Years 1-6 - DVD
    Buy new: $51.12

That's less than $10 for each DVD!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Tricia - how is alice.com connected with buy.com? Does this mean we can now get 3% back on alice.com if we go through the buy.com link?
    You can!! We actually have an Alice link now under the coupons and discounts for buy.com. And I think you get free shipping when you order at least 6 items.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You can!! We actually have an Alice link now under the coupons and discounts for buy.com. And I think you get free shipping when you order at least 6 items.
    That is awesome!! I love alice.com! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just found a great deal on a Philips 47" LCD 1080p HDTV.

http://www.buy.com/prod/philips-47pf...210751604.html

The list price is $1,599.99 but Buy.com price is $999.99 for a savings of $600.00. This also includes FREE shipping. WOW!!!

This would a great tv to put into the man cave.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I am looking for (another!) digital photo frame and this one looks good!

http://www.buy.com/prod/viewsonic-vf...215190646.html

Buy.com Total Price: $107.99

Delight your loved ones with ViewSonic?s digital media album VFM1042-52 digital photo frame. A 800x600 high resolution displays your photos in beautiful color and vivid detail. The digital media features excellent video and audio play back. An intuitive menu control makes ViewSonic VFM1042-52 easy to enjoy and share your favorite photos. As a gift, the VFM1042-52 is the picture perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care. Preserve memories and relive them anytime with the VFM1042-52 digital photo frame.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

DEAL OF THE DAY....This is the BEST deal on the site today!!!

Toshiba Satellite T215D-S1150WH 11.6" Notebook, AMD Athlon II NeoDual-Core Processor K325 (1.3GHz), 2GB DDR3 Memory, 320GB HDD, AMD M880G Chipset with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4225 Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit (White)

This product qualifies for Free Shipping. Click for details.FREE SHIPPING

List Price: See Details $499.99
    Our Price: $499.99
    Shipping: FREE
    Buy.com Total Price: $499.99
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My brother in law just recently moved into their first home and are in need of everything. They talked about having us over for dinner one day, but do not have any pots and pans. I found a great stainless steel starter set that would do the trick.

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
    Buy.com price: $97.27

http://www.buy.com/prod/cuisinart-ch...210957197.html