Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1098

Thread: Broken Links/Redirecting Links

The shopping link for Fitbit is not currently active. I'm considering upgrading my One for either a Charge 2 HR or an Alta HR.

The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

It looks like they changed networks. I have applied for the new program. But I also think some of our other merchants have them at the same prices (maybe Kohls and a couple of the electronics stores?). I am addicted to my FitBit!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I think I have talked myself into upgrading to a Garmin with heart rate monitor. There is no metal at all on the band and I am almost positive it would not aggravate my nickel allergy!

I know Target has a lot of exclusions now. Do they give cash back on the trackers? I found it for the same price at Target and Amazon, but I can pay a little less at Target with my Target card.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Thanks! I think I have talked myself into upgrading to a Garmin with heart rate monitor. There is no metal at all on the band and I am almost positive it would not aggravate my nickel allergy!

I know Target has a lot of exclusions now. Do they give cash back on the trackers? I found it for the same price at Target and Amazon, but I can pay a little less at Target with my Target card.
    I would go with Target and at least get the price reduction from your Target card. It's possible that they would pay a commission. They exclude "portable electronics" but don't say specifically if that includes trackers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The new auto insurance offer is redirecting to a nintendo switch sheerewards.com offer.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    The new auto insurance offer is redirecting to a nintendo switch sheerewards.com offer.
    Thanks! Removed it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Advanced Auto Parts is redirecting to http://www.qksrv.net/media/offers/?s...3nid=CJ1711771
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Advanced Auto Parts is redirecting to http://www.qksrv.net/media/offers/?s...3nid=CJ1711771
    Thanks! Looks like they closed their program.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default broken saving code

Thrifty Rent a car. tried to use the AU11 promo code for 5% off... it gave me invalid message 11.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank you for letting us know! I am so sorry about this. Thrifty did not inform us that they had canceled that coupon code. I checked with them to see if they had a new 5% off code but they do not have one at this time.