Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Disney Shopping!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Awesome. I love how you went with something totally different.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm so happy you got some things you really WANTED, not just things you really NEEDED.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Good for you Angela...........isn't it nice to buy something for yourself (although I am like you and it becomes hard when someone says to me here is xxx amount of money, buy what you want......I have such a hard time)

I think you did a great job.....I like everything you bought.......now it is just waiting for the package to arrive!!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like you all had fun shopping! I feel like I missed a great shopping trip.

Angela, I love what you decided on! I find it hard to make make a decision when it is something that I would like then need. I can't wait until your package comes and can read all about it.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I missed the shopping but good choices!!! I have been looking at those canusters for a few days now myself...a lot to spend but with a code...maybe!

I just spent $100 on Disney 3 days ago...I have to stop!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for shopping with me guys! I am super excited about my purchase. I felt like for awhile there, I was all over the place in what I was going to buy. But I finally settled down and did it! What an accomplishment.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I forgot to ask. I am nosey too....so.....what would you have all bought for $100?
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela, I love those canisters! I would like the all white dishes and canisters if I could re-outfit my kitchen, but I really wish I could just get plates & bowls and salad plates. I have 2 mugs I bought at WDW (tink & mickey sorcerer) that I love and want to get a few more like that one to go with.

As for my $100 to spend (if I had it), right now I think I'd use it on movies/music:

Disney Wishes CD $18.99
    Enchanted DVD $19.99
    Mannheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse CD $15.99
    The Music Behind the Mouse CD $24.99
    Meet the Robinsons DVD $19.99

That would be $99.92 before shipping, I'd get $ back from SR and a $15 coupon for preordering Enchanted, so that would essentially cover the cost of shipping, LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Angela, I love those canisters! I would like the all white dishes and canisters if I could re-outfit my kitchen, but I really wish I could just get plates & bowls and salad plates. I have 2 mugs I bought at WDW (tink & mickey sorcerer) that I love and want to get a few more like that one to go with.

As for my $100 to spend (if I had it), right now I think I'd use it on movies/music:

Disney Wishes CD $18.99
    Enchanted DVD $19.99
    Mannheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse CD $15.99
    The Music Behind the Mouse CD $24.99
    Meet the Robinsons DVD $19.99

That would be $99.92 before shipping, I'd get $ back from SR and a $15 coupon for preordering Enchanted, so that would essentially cover the cost of shipping, LOL!!

You know what is funny? I don't consider movies and music part of my shopping! Those are just necessities! LOL!!!! I like to keep up on most new Disney movies, so I just get those regardless.....So...in my mind, you still have $100 to go!

I really cannot wait until Enchanted comes out. I very much enjoyed that movie! I have never seen Meet the Robinsons. I have heard mixed reviews on that movie. Is it good?

I also would like the plates and bowls without the mugs. Too bad we can't pick what pieces we want. I have some mugs here that I really like. I have an Eeyore one that is adorable. They have the same mug in Tinker Bell, Pooh, and some other characters. Those are the mugs that I would like. However....I am not sure they have those any more. I may have to look on Ebay someday to see. But there is something about buying someone else's mugs....even after washing them.....I don't know. A little gross to me.

I will let you know how the canisters look! I cannot wait!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

well angela i just spent $100 at disneyshopping.com just 2 days ago. I got the charcoal luggage and a 5 piece villian pin set on sale for our sept trip
    Sunshine Rewards