Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Announcement

I still cannot get a survey tried earlier today. Not sure if I just do not qualify or if I am locked out. Should I try a new email and stick with that one or is that breaking the rules. I can't seem to get into a survey with this one may it is the email that is blocked
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I still can't get a survey

Neither can I.

I cant get it to open at all. I click the banner and nothing happens, thats on both IE and Firefox.

Aren't there other survey sites??
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow. I haven't been participating too much since the beginning of the year but I had tried to take surveys in the past couple of days, couldn't get in one, and saw this. I'm surely on the banned list as well because I can't get one. I am guilty of using more than one email address, maybe three or four but all were valid, real emails. I've also had my husband take a couple under his and we have had a change in our salaries which changed our demographics. Funny thing is I have gotten multiple emails from Greenfield for a follow up survey on pets. I guess its o.k. to let me take that one.

I got a survey Friday night but it must have been a fluke. I'm locked out again.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I know Tricia is going to be gone for the week, but has she heard anything recently?

I just heard back from our affiliate manager, again, and she is completely stumped as to why we can't get in. She said the ban has been lifted and shes been trying to get in touch with the IT people to see what the heck is going on. Hopefully she will have some answers for us in the morning.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the quick response Cindy. Any word on how we are supposed to go about doing this??? I guess what I am wondering is if we have to use the same person for both the SM survey and the Daily. I am doing the SM survey but DH qualifies for more than I do so it would be ideal if he could do the daily ones.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards