Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys

Default New Survey to Test: Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys

I've just added a new survey for testing. It's called "Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys" and you can take it once a day right now. If it is different surveys than what you are getting through our current routers and you end up liking it, I can increase it this weekend to be able to take it 5 times a day and add it to the Stoplight page and all that. But let's give it a shot first and see what you think!

Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've just added a new survey for testing. It's called "Super Yuno (Speak Up) Daily Surveys" and you can take it once a day right now. If it is different surveys than what you are getting through our current routers and you end up liking it, I can increase it this weekend to be able to take it 5 times a day and add it to the Stoplight page and all that. But let's give it a shot first and see what you think!

I spent over 20 minutes going from one router, to another, all what we have now, Cint, SSI, Survey cube, Samplous, One Opinion, My View, it was question after question and I quit. I can not see me taking time to try this, it is a nice reward, but you could spend a very long time trying just to get nowhere. I did not want to rain on your parade, but its it better to tell the truth, and do I think I want to keep trying that everyday, I would have to say at least for me I pass.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I spent over 20 minutes going from one router, to another, all what we have now, Cint, SSI, Survey cube, Samplous, One Opinion, My View, it was question after question and I quit. I can not see me taking time to try this, it is a nice reward, but you could spend a very long time trying just to get nowhere. I did not want to rain on your parade, but its it better to tell the truth, and do I think I want to keep trying that everyday, I would have to say at least for me I pass.

Jtowner
    I thought I might of been to hard, I just got tired of answering so many questions, in so many different routers. I decided to go back with a clear head and try, it did not do all of that this time, got one faster than 20 minute stuff this afternoon, and it credited right away. It looks just like the Cint Router, same type of format, when you are starting them. Neither remeber your details and have to keep putting them back in, but CInt is not working, and not sure why yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

odd, got into the 2nd one I tried, completed it and looked like I got kicked out but it did credit right away

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    gave it a shot. got into one, completed it (was at 100%) then kicked out to try another survey. I have no interest in a new company to take my completed survey and pay me nothing. already has happened way to many times this year.
    I thought that happened to me Scard, it did not end with a completion page, I had to answer a couple of questions which I thought I was kicked out then it went to different page, where it had colorful things that said I completed it, I looked and it credited. I think you have to answer those questions to get to the completion page. You would know it would credit fast.

Jtowner

As I was typing this to you I read it worked, so you do not have to answer those and get to completion page for it to credit. Strange survey.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I thought that happened to me Scard, it did not end with a completion page, I had to answer a couple of questions which I thought I was kicked out then it went to different page, where it had colorful things that said I completed it, I looked and it credited. I think you have to answer those questions to get to the completion page. You would know it would credit fast.

Jtowner

As I was typing this to you I read it worked, so you do not have to answer those and get to completion page for it to credit. Strange survey.
    I tried this today again, did not go through all those questions and all of those different routers either, got one pretty quick. It just has issues when it ends, today it said sorry we can not find you a survey, had to keep clicking find another, then it went to you completed a survey page with ending questions how you liked it. You think it does not work, then it credit right away.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

took a lot longer to get into one tonight, but did complete and get credit

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    took a lot longer to get into one tonight, but did complete and get credit

Today did noe, got it easy and I stated look like Cint, and sure enough end with Cint ending., and it credited right away. Now how is it, this works just fine and Cint does not, it needs to be looked into, we have not got any back credits and its been red for over 1 week now, there has to be a solution for this.

Jtowner

Success!
    Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.
    Jtowner

No luck yesterday, gave up after 20 minutes. Got one today which was nice as I rarely get DS on Sundays.

another one tonight :-)