Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

A long while back you were running a special Disney cash out and I posted on the DISboards that I was bummed because I was .01 short. You put up a paid click just for me. Ever since then, I've been a sunshine girl! I can't imagine any other site going out of their way to do something like that. This site is the best, and I don't need a seal to tell me that!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I'm another one out of the loop, either that or I just don't pay attention very well. Like alot of others I tryed different sites before finding SR and none of them even come close to the service and friendship that we have here. For the life of me I don't understand why some people can't be happy for others who are doing well and running an excellent business!

I'm sorry to hear all of this. Like many others, I've been out of the loop completely. SR has been nothing but good to me, and has gone out of their way to help Canadians earn money, when they really didn't have to allow Canadian membership to begin with. Thanks to you, we're now staying at the Polynesian on our upcoming trip due to the extra spending money you're giving us!

Seal schmeal. It just clutters the page!
    Everyone here knows this is the place to be. I'd be here even if I didn't earn money. There is an awesome community built here.

Angela

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Count me in as one of the out of the loop. I hit the DisBoards, now and then, looking for travel tips, etc but for friendship I hit the SR boards. Personally, the BeenPaid Seal didn't do much for me because I have been a member of some of those other approved sites and none of them measure up to SR.

I am closing in on $800 in gift cards, very soon and can not thank Tricia and the rest enough. That is money earned in less than a year just spending time on my favorite obsessions, internet and shopping. We will have a great time spending the EXTRA $$$ in 27 days.

Again, notice my earnings, about $743 compared to about $19 short of cashing in on $800 in gc's. Just another SR perk.

What I really appreciate about SR is the QUALITY of our members. We don't try to just grow as fast as we can by getting our link on every Get Paid site. We want members who want to have a good time with us and be a real part of our community.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

When I first discovered Dis last year while planning our trip, I decided to check out the "rewards" sites that were discussed. I tried out a lot of them, and in a matter of weeks the only one I continued to visit was Sunshine. It was mostly because I got interested in the people posting in the forum. By now, not even a year later I feel like you're my second family. I second what Jen said about it no longer being for the money (as long as I still make SM!) I feel like if I don't check the forum everyday I'm going to miss important parts of my friends' lives. SR has so much more to offer than cash rewards. They offer caring and generous people that I'm proud to call friends. We don't need a seal to prove that. One of my coworkers has a favorite phrase lately that we really need in this situation, "Hakuna Matata!" That's what I say.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Who needs a seal/graphic anyways to saw that this place is the best?? Just look at all our tickers saying how much we have earned here!!! That is proof enough Try not to let it eat you up Tricia! We all you!
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

I've been thinking about this a lot. And I was thinking about Dude's comment about new members. And I thought about when I joined almost 2 years ago. I had been bitten in a massive paid-to-click site, and therefore did not trust this "Sunshine Rewards" site I heard people extolling the virtues of on the DIS. I joined, but what got me to join, even on a site only 5 months old, was how into it the membership was-iit wasn't like some other sites where it was money, money money.

What I mean is, SR can make it sans that seal.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Default Been Paid Seal of Approval

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I'm another out of the loop as well. Guess I wasn't missing much.

Same goes for me. SR is the best rewards site there is hands down. Who cares what they think. We know best!
    Sunshine Rewards