Page 163 of 182 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Is there any type of program for inkgarden?

http://www.inkgarden.com/
    Right now I am seeing non-incentivized offers come through some of our networks, but I'll see if they have a straight regular affiliate program anywhere as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is a new product from this company. The company is not new. They are protein bars that are gluten free, casein free (dairy), low sugar, high fiber, high protein, low in calories , vegan and kosher. The bars are called Simply Bar.

I sent for a sample pack and they are delicious. I want to more. I have NEVER been able to eat protein bars because most of them contain some form of dairy so I am thrilled to have found these. They are a Canadian co but do distribute in the US. They are slowly adding more and more stores and there is a list on their website. You get a better deal ordering by the case online. Right now they have a special for Buy 5 cases get one free. I noticed that they have an affiliate program.

http://store.thesimplybar.com/affiliate_info.asp

If you could check into it....I'll wait to order. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    This is a new product from this company. The company is not new. They are protein bars that are gluten free, casein free (dairy), low sugar, high fiber, high protein, low in calories , vegan and kosher. The bars are called Simply Bar.

I sent for a sample pack and they are delicious. I want to more. I have NEVER been able to eat protein bars because most of them contain some form of dairy so I am thrilled to have found these. They are a Canadian co but do distribute in the US. They are slowly adding more and more stores and there is a list on their website. You get a better deal ordering by the case online. Right now they have a special for Buy 5 cases get one free. I noticed that they have an affiliate program.

I took a peak, I'm intrigued, mostly because they don't contain any artificial sweetener which I can't have. Hopefully we can get these through SR, I'd like to try them. Which flavor is your favorite?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I took a peak, I'm intrigued, mostly because they don't contain any artificial sweetener which I can't have. Hopefully we can get these through SR, I'd like to try them. Which flavor is your favorite?
    Ha......all of them. I like the Cocoa raspberry and not thrilled by the coffee flavored one but I'll eat it. Are you Gluten Free?

I found them from the Dairy Free website and her FB page I belong to. The gal does all kinds of product tests and recommended them.

Sent you a message on FB.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-11-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Right now they only have an in-house program that doesn't work for rewards sites. But I referred them to Cindy to see if many we could get them to sign up for the type of program that WOULD allow rewards sites.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Right now they only have an in-house program that doesn't work for rewards sites. But I referred them to Cindy to see if many we could get them to sign up for the type of program that WOULD allow rewards sites.
    Thanks! I'm out of bars so I will wait a few days before I place a small order to get me by. Looks like this is going to be something that will become a staple here.

Any update on Simply Bar??

Can we apply for Arm & Hammer?? Not sure if they are the type of affliliate we can get. Looks like they go through Commission Junction. Thanks

Arm & Hammer

Any update on Simply Bar??

Can we apply for Arm & Hammer?? Not sure if they are the type of affliliate we can get. Looks like they go through Commission Junction. Thanks

Arm & Hammer
    No word on Simply bar but I just added the Arm and Hammer one for you... it's under GreatCleaners.com.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Any chance of getting organizeit.com? They have the dinnerware storage I want at a pretty good price. Looks like they have an affiliate program too.
    http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...rchantID=23386

Thanks in advance.
    Barb

No word on Simply bar but I just added the Arm and Hammer one for you... it's under GreatCleaners.com.

Thanks!! Going to order cat litter if the shipping isn't too bad.

WOW!!! 13% back!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-24-2012 at 06:59 PM.