Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having problems with MyView?

Default Anyone else having problems with MyView?

I usually do not have issues getting surveys to credit, but today is the second day recently that I took a myview survey, made it all the way to the end, back to the myview registration page, and NO credit.

I had it happen on Feb 2nd and now again today.

I'm using firefox like I always do and haven't had a problem with other surveys crediting, just the MyView.

I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?
    Debbie

Several months ago there were problems with MV crediting. Something about the number of cookies used to track them. Haven't heard anyone having problems with crediting lately.

Now, I haven't been able to get a MV since the 2nd-but I figured that was my own problem
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i sometimes have a problem getting a mv but for some reason for the last couple of months i have been having a lot of problems getting an amp. i'll get about half way thru a survey and i get the page that says they are still looking for a survey for me and then i get the thanks for trying page. so far this month i have only gotten 1 amp. guess i must have taken all their surveys and they don't have any more for me to take.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I usually do not have issues getting surveys to credit, but today is the second day recently that I took a myview survey, made it all the way to the end, back to the myview registration page, and NO credit.

I'm using firefox like I always do and haven't had a problem with other surveys crediting, just the MyView.

Yes. Same thing happened to me with MV 2x yesterday. I retook survey when it did not credit first time. Took again to completion and did not credit a second time. On a positive note, took MV today and credited normally.

I always use Internet Explorer and haven't had any trouble with MV crediting. I have received credit for them every day this month so far. Not sure what could be causing it other than a bum survey or something on your computer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I wonder if firefox is causing it. I absolutely HATE using IE because it slows down my computer and often causes it to lock up (old computer running XP). Maybe I'll just skip the MyView surveys altogether. It's frustrating when you know you completed a survey and then the credit doesn't show up. It's not giving an error of any kind - just doesn't give the credit. The first time I didn't get credit I just chalked it up to "one of those things" but now that it happened again only a few days later...

Thanks for the info!
    Debbie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No issues with MV but I have something blocking my SH pixels and I'm not getting credit for those. I'm trying to investigate and see what I can do to change that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post

I completed a MyView yesterday and it did not credit. Like you, I made it to the end and got the registration page. I am using Google Chrome and am not having an issue with any other surveys crediting.

Edited to share that I just tried another MyView. Upon completion, I got the following:

ERROR

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

Okay, one final update:
    It has credited!!! Yay! Despite getting the error message, it still credited! Hopefully, everyone else who was having trouble will see their credits come through as well!
    Last edited by TxAggies; 02-07-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Update

I am using FF and have not had any issues with MV until today. Completed one today and saw:

Invalid URL Parameters.

Went back to the SR tab and the regular MV page we get was there and it did credit.

I'm actually having trouble with the Greenfield Toluna surverys not crediting. Took one 3 days ago, no credit. Took another today, no credit. I do get to the end page where it says:
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

Not sure what the problem is, or what I am doing wrong. I haven't had any problems with any others crediting.