Thread: Samplico diconnection?

Hybrid View

Default Samplico diconnection?

Just did a Samp on heartburn. When I got to the last question the IE error screen popped up saying that it appeared that I wasn't connected to the internet. Further details said that it appeared that I was connected. I've gotten the boot from a lot of surveys but never had this happen. Any one else have this happen? I dont get many Samplico but I know I have never had this happen before in any surveys. Maybe this is why the light is red.

UPDATE: I didn't think this had a chance but it just credited. That makes it a good day.
    Last edited by AL2J; 03-30-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: updating

just did a samplicio on sportswear and when i went to submit the survey i got the following error message:

Server Error in '/Router2' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A potentially dangerous Request.QueryString value was detected from the client (rid="<em>NO RESPONSE</em>").
    Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section. However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check all inputs in this case.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous Request.QueryString value was detected from the client (rid="<em>NO RESPONSE</em>").

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\router2\6b745dd4\cd8570a8\App_Web_q-bqwh56.5.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.QueryString value was detected from the client (rid="<em>NO RESPONSE</em>").]
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String s, String valueName, String collectionName) +11075099
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection (NameValueCollection nvc, String collectionName) +71
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_QueryString() +178
    System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +83
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +11041511
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +11041050
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +91
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +240
    ASP.clientcallback_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\router2\6b745dd4\cd8570a8\App_Web_q-bqwh56.5.cs:0
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

here is the url for the error.

http://sample.mrops.com/router2/ClientCallBack.aspx?ris=10&rid=<em>NO%20RESPONSE</em>

i totally have my doubts that this will credit but u never know. will post 1 way or another.

it did not credit. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess it just wasn't my day to get a samplicio. maybe i'll try again tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-05-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I got the same error hoping mine will credit too but not keeping my hopes up
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by AL2J View Post
    Just did a Samp on heartburn. When I got to the last question the IE error screen popped up saying that it appeared that I wasn't connected to the internet. Further details said that it appeared that I was connected. I've gotten the boot from a lot of surveys but never had this happen. Any one else have this happen? I dont get many Samplico but I know I have never had this happen before in any surveys. Maybe this is why the light is red.

UPDATE: I didn't think this had a chance but it just credited. That makes it a good day.
    Same survey, same problem. Hoping like yours, mine will credit. So frustrating when there seem to be so few surveys today(at least for me); was hoping more would have loaded while I was at work,but no luck.

it did credit!
    Last edited by SCard; 04-16-2012 at 06:07 PM.

add me to this list of broken links and no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards