Page 123 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Day 2-no Live credit. Shoot! I had hoped I'd avoided a lot of the no credit MV/Live thing.

I'm assuming somebody's getting credit because both it and MV are green.

Should I email Trisha?

Can't even remember what the survey was, just know that I got the thank you page at the end.....
    No idea what the problem is lately with some of these surveys but I did get credit this morning for LiveSample after not getting credit taking this survey the past two days and I didn't do anything different than I do everyday with clearing cookies and waiting until one credits before taking another. It's frustrating to say the least and with so many not getting the credits there has to be a tracking problem of some sort? Only thing I can think of.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I took an MV and it credited under Live Sample. Weird.
    Happened again today. I'm happy it credited for me but this may be part of the credit problem for others.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, tonight Live credited and Greenfield and 2 cents are still out there . . . I really hope they are just lagging. Is there anything we can do to track down these missing credits?

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Well, tonight Live credited and Greenfield and 2 cents are still out there . . . I really hope they are just lagging. Is there anything we can do to track down these missing credits?
    Well, neither one credited . . .

First MV I took in IE didn't credit today; used ccleaner and took Live in Chrome which credited. But the GF I did also in Chrome did not credit.

There's a report survey on the main GF page. I used it and had some surveys credit in the past, but not always successfully.

my LIVE didnt credit tonight

completed a MV yesterday that didn't credit.

Thumbs down Three out of four surveys completed properly on Friday the 13th did not credit

It is very discouraging and a total waste of time to not have 75% of one's completed surveys credit. These survey companies are robbing me of any desire to complete Sunshine Rewards surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    It is very discouraging and a total waste of time to not have 75% of one's completed surveys credit. These survey companies are robbing me of any desire to complete Sunshine Rewards surveys.
    Well, I was 1 for 2 this afternoon- GF finally credited but Live did not . . . even thought I go a Congratulations screen at the end.

I just took another one- hopefully one of them credits- tough to get to 100 when they are not crediting.

My Live today-12/13 did not credit; my Live yesterday 12/12 credited just fine. I did nothing different on either day.