Page 128 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Has anyone ever had one of those black screen advertising surveys to credit? the ones where you watch 15 ads, some video, some print, some radio.....anyway, I don't think they ever credit. I won't do them anymore. When will I learn...today I guess.
    Every time I take one of those under MV, it credits as an LS. No complaints here but it's odd!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I sure hope she checks out this thread, I recall seeing her post before that she doesn't look at this very often.

January is always slow but all of us not getting this many credits isn't acceptable. GF had become my "go to" surveys again the last quarter of 2013; lots of surveys and very few crediting/technical issues.
    I tried so hard to enter the survey contest this weekend. Other times when there would be a contest, there would be pages and pages of people entering. There were a few people that did it, but most of the entries were for Radio Loyality, which was fine, but the difference of making maybe $5.00 a day, you are only making .25 a day listening to the radio.

I am just sad that my survey income has drastically reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I tried so hard to enter the survey contest this weekend. Other times when there would be a contest, there would be pages and pages of people entering. There were a few people that did it, but most of the entries were for Radio Loyality, which was fine, but the difference of making maybe $5.00 a day, you are only making .25 a day listening to the radio.

I am just sad that my survey income has drastically reduced.
    Totally agree about contest I had 4 each day and either couldnt get 5th or something or things didnt credit

Looking at the numbers, Live and MyView are crediting about the same as usual overall. GF numbers were WAY up in November/December and now significantly down in January. Even from last January. That is the one that I can do the most about because we work with them directly. Is there anything specific going on with those that you can point to??

Also...in survey news from Summit...

We are going to start working directly with Research for Good and it might give us more surveys and less chance for no-credits.

Plus I think we are going to start testing another survey that only a small percentage of sites currently have. They invited me and I emailed them this morning, so it is just a matter of getting it added to our account.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looking at the numbers, Live and MyView are crediting about the same as usual overall. GF numbers were WAY up in November/December and now significantly down in January. Even from last January. That is the one that I can do the most about because we work with them directly. Is there anything specific going on with those that you can point to??

We are going to start working directly with Research for Good and it might give us more surveys and less chance for no-credits.

Plus I think we are going to start testing another survey that only a small percentage of sites currently have. They invited me and I emailed them this morning, so it is just a matter of getting it added to our account.
    good news about RFG and a new survey company.

Live/MV numbers may be the same, but I personally have had at least 10 of theirs that have not credited this month and today is only the 16th. I am sure I am not the only one as there are a lot of posts about them not crediting and I bet a lot of people don't post when they don't get credit. I am about ready to stop doing them.

I cant pinpoint any specifics with my MV and LIVE issues, I take them all in firefox and clear cookies numerous times a day before trying ANY survey.

Tricia- I had 2 DS not credit, I did tickets via the link we are supposed to use, not sure if you can get me credit for those......

It is just like at this point you cross your fingers while taking a survey with hopes not knowledge that it will credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Great news on RFG although I dont usually have that one not credit just hard to qualify sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Great news on RFG although I dont usually have that one not credit just hard to qualify sometimes.
    Must have jinxed myself my RFG didnt credit tonight That has never happened

Credited 2nd hour
    Last edited by mellymel261; 01-16-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: credited

Thank you Tricia for the good news.

With Greenfield, I completed about 5 surveys and at the end of the survey, when you know you finished it, it will ask to submit the survey and I get a message that says, something to do with a cache is no longer available. I reported it the last time I took one of their Survey's. I took one this past weekend and I got the message right in the middle of the survey.

Okay someone tell me what RFG means, I do not get that you all are talking about.

Jtowner
    Jtowner