Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Printing Coupons?

I've had the rolling printing thing going on twice, and haven't received credit those days.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

No credit for any coupon printing for me since 4/28. Yesterday when I printed I did finally see the 2nd thank you page-hopefully that one will credit....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've been printing coupons since April 17. I do them during the week and not on weekends.
    I received 1 credit of .20
    So I figure I am out at least 15 days of no credit, and I use the coupons.

I've definitely noticed that we have been getting fewer credits. Have you all been clearing your cookies before you do it?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia,

Do you mean clearing cookies right before printing coupons? Or, clearing cookies at least once a day?

I use ccleaner at least once a day-usually in the afternoon/evening before I shut down my computer-and of course I use it between ssi and ssi2.

I usually print coupons in the morning before I head out for the day-and I leave the page up-just like I do for surveys. Both yesterday and today, I came home to the rolling coupon printing page....

I'm also getting the rolling printing thing as well, and I use CCleaner just before printing coupons. I have been using the coupons - there have been several good ones (at least for me) lately. No credits when I get stuck on the Printing Your Coupons page.

Ok, the one day that I DID get the "thank you" page-that credit just went to pending this morning. So that did show up. The rolling coupon page-nope. nada....

I just did a little experiment. Instead of printing from the link on the coupons.com link on the front page of SR, I printed from the shopping link. Got the thank you page. Now, whether that has to do with the link I used or the coupon I printed or something entirely different, I have no idea, but I thought I'd let others know....
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 05-10-2012 at 10:11 AM.

2 credits showed up today in my credit/payment file.
    2 out of 15.

Out of the blue tonight coupons.com emailed us to tell us that they have been having tracking problems! The bad news is that they couldn't tell us who is owed money. The good news is that it is supposed to be fixed. Try printing the next few days and see if you have your credits on Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Out of the blue tonight coupons.com emailed us to tell us that they have been having tracking problems! The bad news is that they couldn't tell us who is owed money. The good news is that it is supposed to be fixed. Try printing the next few days and see if you have your credits on Monday.
    Will do, glad they contacted you, and willing to find the problem.