Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

Cindy you were so good about getting the 25% off at Footlocker a couple of weeks ago for me. Unfortunately, when I went to use it the size that I needed was out of stock!But I see they are doing a friends and family that starts tomorrow for an additional 30% off and they have the size I need now! I remember before using the friends and family through SR. Any chance you can get it again?

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    Cindy you were so good about getting the 25% off at Footlocker a couple of weeks ago for me. Unfortunately, when I went to use it the size that I needed was out of stock!But I see they are doing a friends and family that starts tomorrow for an additional 30% off and they have the size I need now! I remember before using the friends and family through SR. Any chance you can get it again?
    According to our AM, you can go through SR and use that code. I will email him again to verify this.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    It does look like we can use this:

use code LKS18LFF and take 30% off no minimum (7/24-7/26)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Any chance of adding the free shipping with no min purchase that is out for Coldwater Creek?
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Any chance of adding the free shipping with no min purchase that is out for Coldwater Creek?
    Just checked and we don't have it, sorry.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for checking. How about the new $5 flat rate shipping code that is good this weekend at Disney Shopping?
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Thanks for checking. How about the new $5 flat rate shipping code that is good this weekend at Disney Shopping?
    They don't have that code for us, however, it is 5.00 flat rate over 50.00 standard on the site. HTH

what about free shipping for gamestop? i need to order a couple of games for my dh

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by lilianddomsmom View Post
    what about free shipping for gamestop? i need to order a couple of games for my dh
    Not sure what games you are looking for but I am on there now and it says free 2day shipping on all EC,E10+ and E rated games. I am sooooo not a video game person but it looks like that means kids games. Glad I checked...DS wanted some games!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there any way to get the newest shoebuy back to school 20% off???

I rec'd an email today, but don't see it on the site when I log thru SR.

thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards