Thread: Sampalicious

Default Sampalicious & SH

I did a Sampalicious Survey that you had to look at pictures and comment. It took about 30 minutes. At the end they had you fill out info to enroll in their Survey Group. I hate when that happens and no credit. This is the message I received.

100%

Thank you for taking the time to enroll we know your time is valuable. You are now enrolled in the panel. We still need to verify your information and will send you notification once you are active. We will send you notifications when survey's are available.

Please add the email address Pstuart@opinionsite.com to your white-list/Spam Filters to ensure delivery of all survey invites!

You can always login to our system to update your profile by going to: http://www.opinionsite.com/consumer/

Edit-I am on a roll, just finished a SH and no credit.
    Last edited by OhMari; 03-02-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had this one earlier but after the pictures I was just not sure what I was signing up for so I did not fill it in completely. I feel sure mine has no chance of credit.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I did a Sampalicious Survey that you had to look at pictures and comment. It took about 30 minutes. At the end they had you fill out info to enroll in their Survey Group. I hate when that happens and no credit. This is the message I received.

100%
    Got the same one yesterday withou credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Got the same one yesterday withou credit.
    Add me to the list who got this one today and No credit!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a Samplicious about two hours ago and has not received credit. I do not know what the topic was but I'm sure it wasn't the one mentioned in previous posts. Checked with DH and he said the survey was on a commercial for a popular casual dining restaurant. He said it took about 25-30 minutes to complete. It routed to the thank you page that said you will be rewarded for your participation. Still no credit.
    Last edited by kayjo; 03-03-2012 at 05:52 AM.

i just took a samplicio about heartburn medications and at the end instead of getting the page that says thank you for completing this survey you will be rewarded it went to a survey site called opinionsite where i had to sign up. i did not sign up and i closed that window. have my doubts that it will credit but i am keeping my fingers crossed as i spent a long time taking this survey. will post 1 way or the other after 3. it just credited woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 03-06-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

DH took another Samplicious tonight that routed back to the Thank you for your participation, you will be rewarded page and did not credit. The survey was on anti-virus products.

DH completed a Samplicious on cell phone providers that routed to the "Thank you for your participation. You will be rewarded" page but it did not credit.