Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Long Do I Wait for Pending Credit Before Submitting a Trouble Ticket?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Here is my post from 1/6/08:
    A big Thank You to Angie and Cindy for getting me credit for my Nutritional Science Lab order! Thanks for going to bat for me!

Now fast forward to today, 1/28/08
    Having been successful, I immediately ordered again...........from this same company..........and am again filing a TT. Should I just automatically file a TT if I order from them? All my other recent orders from other companies have been posted. Do they have a wait in there that I don't know about? It even has "sun rewards" in the ocnfirmation e-mail. I'm stumped.
    Last edited by spring; 01-28-2008 at 04:44 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering when Expedia and MagazineDiscount.com posted. I have orders with both and waiting patiently, hoping they come thru before Thursday! I don't need them for the cash out but they would boost me back into the top ten!!

I have completed my stay for Expedia, but I am only 7 days from the stay and won't file a TT until next week. But if there's any chance that I should have already seen them and could get them in by Thursday it would be great.

Just asking!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Expedia may take a little while. Some of the travel sites only upload once a month. I would wait at least 14 days before filing anything on them since I think my last one took I think 21 days to post. Not to say that it won't credit earlier than that it really just depends on when they upload. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Expedia may take a little while. Some of the travel sites only upload once a month. I would wait at least 14 days before filing anything on them since I think my last one took I think 21 days to post. Not to say that it won't credit earlier than that it really just depends on when they upload. Good luck!
    Thanks Janet!

I was just hoping it would come thru for this month - oh well!!

Better luck next month!

karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm sorry to appear stupid but I'm confused on what the process is for a shopping credit to be added to your account. Are there two steps? The first when it is added to pending and then a second for when the amount is actually added to your account? What is the 3 day for SM - when it goes into pending or when it gets added? I'm not worried about it for the big cash out but I would love to see a credit to, hopefully, keep me in the top 10 and I don't see anything on my Member Page about it. It shipped last Thursday. I've looked through the stickies and just don't get it. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I'm sorry to appear stupid but I'm confused on what the process is for a shopping credit to be added to your account. Are there two steps? The first when it is added to pending and then a second for when the amount is actually added to your account? What is the 3 day for SM - when it goes into pending or when it gets added? I'm not worried about it for the big cash out but I would love to see a credit to, hopefully, keep me in the top 10 and I don't see anything on my Member Page about it. It shipped last Thursday. I've looked through the stickies and just don't get it. Thanks!
    The pending piece is the waiting period merchants requested SR to have in the event you order something then return it. It helps cut down on the issuance of credits and then the revoking of credits.

The waiting period or "pending" period starts the day you order from the merchant. If you are not a Super Member your order pends for 21 days. If you are a SuperMember your order pends for 3 days. If the order credits after your pending period is over (most cases with Super Members) then it will come off pend the night it was posted.

Does that help at all?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Catherine. That does help. Well, at least I understand the process. But, now I'm concerned with a Shutterfly order that I placed last Monday, was shipped on Thursday and I don't have anything in my account to indicate a credit is pending. I am SM. I'll cross my fingers and then wait until next Monday before I can file a TT, I guess? Thanks again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Thanks Janet!

I was just hoping it would come thru for this month - oh well!!

Better luck next month!

karn
    I actually had one expedia come through without a subid. Go ahead and file the trouble ticket and cross your fingers that it happened to be yours!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I do try to be patient... I'm just not good at it...
    But I do hate to file a TT... I just feel so guilty...

it is funny but I got the credit for an item I haven't even received yet
    (Yeah Web Vitamins!!!)

But unfortunately I think I'll have to file a TT on a different merchant today.
    I'm nearing the month deadline and don't want to miss out on credits because I filed a TT too late.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post

Now, I'm confused again! The credit just appeared in my account but never was in pending. Is that common or just the way some merchants work? If thanks are due for having these credits post,
    Sunshine Rewards