Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Limited Time VistaPrint Offer

What an awesome deal! I ordered some return address labels for our new little niece - just her name in a large font on a really cute sticker with a fairy princess. I thought they'd be helpful to stick on everything she has to take to daycare or even to stick on the inside of her books. AND after priority shipping and handling, I MADE 27 cents to get them! Cross that stocking stuffer off the list.
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 12-12-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

It went pending for me on the hour! Love Vista Prints.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We've gotten permission to run this a couple more days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Ordered labels on Dec 11th from them. Unfortunately, I have no credit showing in my pending file. This is VERY unusual for Vista Print. Tricia, if you see an extra credit hanging around from that date, let me know, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Ordered labels on Dec 11th from them. Unfortunately, I have no credit showing in my pending file. This is VERY unusual for Vista Print. Tricia, if you see an extra credit hanging around from that date, let me know, lol!
    I did get the credit for my Vista Print order but I've had to file a number of TT lately for merchants that I've not had a problem with in the past....no idea what's going on but you are not alone.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I also ordered on the 11th and it is not showing as pending.

The same thing happened to me as I ordered labels on the 11th also. I think this is the first time I haven't received credit from Vista Print. Likewise Tricia, if you see something floating around for me let me know.

If some of you are having problems with shopping credits, you are likely going to have problems with offer credits as well and there won't be anything we can do. It's so very important to make sure that your systems aren't blocking in. I wish I could help more but every computer is a totally different problem. Sometimes it is using VPN, sometimes it is your browser, sometimes the internet provider....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If some of you are having problems with shopping credits, you are likely going to have problems with offer credits as well and there won't be anything we can do. It's so very important to make sure that your systems aren't blocking in. I wish I could help more but every computer is a totally different problem. Sometimes it is using VPN, sometimes it is your browser, sometimes the internet provider....
    I understand what you are saying, but I'm not particularly having problems with shopping credits. In fact, I just recently did another Vista Print offer with fast pending and nothing has changed on my end. I'm using the same computer with no changes in my system. You win some, you lose some, but I'm really disappointed that Vista Print didn't credit this time. It seems odd that several people ordered the same day as I did and had problems. However, if there is nothing you can do, no problem. Just was hoping something was floating around in the system.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not particularly having problems with shopping credits. In fact, I just recently did another Vista Print offer with fast pending and nothing has changed on my end. I'm using the same computer with no changes in my system. You win some, you lose some, but I'm really disappointed that Vista Print didn't credit this time. It seems odd that several people ordered the same day as I did and had problems. However, if there is nothing you can do, no problem. Just was hoping something was floating around in the system.
    You got a credit for the Personalization Mall offer, right? We ran those through the exact same company. We're not showing any credits that came in at all on this one without subids, and we show quite a few credits for the 11th. It makes me angry, too, because I know that it means we are losing money and it could be quite a bit. The part of this business that I like the least is that advertisers can get away with not paying us and there is virtually nothing we can do about it except just not run offers with them anymore.

GGRRRRRR.... Were there more than 2 of you from the 11th?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs