Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

Took a GF this morning, it did not credit. light has been red all day, so something is up with GF today. Trish can you see what is going on with them?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Took a GF this morning, it did not credit. light has been red all day, so something is up with GF today. Trish can you see what is going on with them?

Jtowner
    I have noticed our numbers have been really bad with them the last couple of days, which is unusual. I just emailed them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have noticed our numbers have been really bad with them the last couple of days, which is unusual. I just emailed them.
    I agree have been hard to get did not pick last month until the middle of the month. Over the weekend was not good, but I got one each day, today has been 1st time no credit in a very long time. Since they went to 3 a day, very seldom can you get 2 cents, its been a long time since I got one of them. Thanks for checking into it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I agree have been hard to get did not pick last month until the middle of the month. Over the weekend was not good, but I got one each day, today has been 1st time no credit in a very long time. Since they went to 3 a day, very seldom can you get 2 cents, its been a long time since I got one of them. Thanks for checking into it.

Jtowner
    I used to be able to get one in the morning before I leave for work. Now most days I get into the first one, get kicked out when I answer 1 question and then "no surveys".

estimating at least 10 DS a month that I complete and get kicked out at the end and told no surveys. Y2C i do not even bother with, almost every one I completed, get the correct completion page and they do not credit.

I have not had many issues in DS with the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have been a member of SR for over 9 years and have never seen anything like this year. well over 200 surveys that I complete and get kicked out at the end for do not qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I used to be able to get one in the morning before I leave for work. Now most days I get into the first one, get kicked out when I answer 1 question and then "no surveys".

estimating at least 10 DS a month that I complete and get kicked out at the end and told no surveys. Y2C i do not even bother with, almost every one I completed, get the correct completion page and they do not credit.

I have not had many issues in DS with the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have been a member of SR for over 9 years and have never seen anything like this year. well over 200 surveys that I complete and get kicked out at the end for do not qualify.
    Every time I ask them about the "do not qualify" they tell me that it is because there was some kind of security issue but they won't say what. I wonder if it has to do with taking the same surveys or doubling up or something??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Jtowner
    They said they didn't even see a click for you this morning but if you want to email me the email address you used and your time of completing the survey, they will check it. I do notice that although there were no clicks listed in their system this morning, there are now. So I wonder if it was a temporary tracking glitch across both clicks AND credits?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

They said they didn't even see a click for you this morning but if you want to email me the email address you used and your time of completing the survey, they will check it. I do notice that although there were no clicks listed in their system this morning, there are now. So I wonder if it was a temporary tracking glitch across both clicks AND credits?
    It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault, it loaded and I completed it at 10:06 a, if it is working now I would try again, just want to know it is working. I agree since it was acting funny I should of just left it alone for then. No big deal let it go, i will try again to see what happens, it still red, so no one has got one to credit, that is strange to me.

Jtowner

I finished another one, this time it loaded fine, I will post what happens to it.
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-10-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;393770]It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault,

Jtowner

I've gotten that error message sometimes over the last few years "it's not you it's us". I kind of feel like it's maybe one particular survey that is the problem. Just my impression.

Every time I ask them about the "do not qualify" they tell me that it is because there was some kind of security issue but they won't say what. I wonder if it has to do with taking the same surveys or doubling up or something??
    I don't think it's surveys from Cint or Dynata that this happens; see few or none from GF from those 2. Most of the surveys I click into for DS are Toluna or Quick Survey. I will try to remember to note what company it was. I am very careful about the "trick questions".
    thank you

It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault, it loaded and I completed it at 10:06 a, if it is working now I would try again, just want to know it is working. I agree since it was acting funny I should of just left it alone for then. No big deal let it go, i will try again to see what happens, it still red, so no one has got one to credit, that is strange to me.

Jtowner

I finished another one, this time it loaded fine, I will post what happens to it.
    It did credit when it was supposed to credit it.
    Jtowner