Thread: Problem with Live Sample Survey Log-In?

Default Problem with Live Sample Survey Log-In?

Since Live Sample change their log-in page a few weeks ago, I haven't been able to log in to take their surveys. I get a initial page that has a unmarked box, which I believe you type your e-mail address in. You then redirect to a page that has several boxes, most of which are unmarked. Two of them are for gender, and birthdate, which ARE marked. But what do you type in the other unmarked boxes, .... I have no clue. I have typed name, address, state, zip code in these boxes to no effect. I then submit the info, and nothing ever happens, the page freezes. Is anyone else having this problem? I never had this issue prior to them changing to the new log-in page. Any information on this problem, or as to what to type into the blank boxes would be greatly appreciated.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have you tired a different browser?

I do understand your frustration. I never had any problems with getting into Live and My View until they made the change. For the past 2 weeks I was unable to get into both in the same day; it was one or the other. Today I finally got both.

If this was supposed to be an improvement, I liked the old way better.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-23-2013 at 10:46 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdancer View Post
    Since Live Sample change their log-in page a few weeks ago, I haven't been able to log in to take their surveys. I get a initial page that has a unmarked box, which I believe you type your e-mail address in. You then redirect to a page that has several boxes, most of which are unmarked. Two of them are for gender, and birthdate, which ARE marked. But what do you type in the other unmarked boxes, .... I have no clue. I have typed name, address, state, zip code in these boxes to no effect. I then submit the info, and nothing ever happens, the page freezes. Is anyone else having this problem? I never had this issue prior to them changing to the new log-in page. Any information on this problem, or as to what to type into the blank boxes would be greatly appreciated.
    I know exactly what you are talking about, same thing happened to me. I just kept trying different things in the boxes because it is impossible to figure out what they want. I know they need the email on the first page, then I'm pretty sure it's your First name, Last name, address and zipcode in those unmarked boxes, then your gender and birthdate. I don't remember putting my state in. Let me know if this works for you.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES