Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney On The Brain

Default Disney On The Brain

I have Disney on the brain and I blame all of you!!! Counting down to our cruise and WDW trip. Every time I try to block it out and get some work done, I have to send out Disney Gift Cards or post a Disney coupon or something like that.

So I blame all of you that I am wasting time reading Disney forums and not getting any work done.

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am in the same boat with you. I am looking up Disney at Christmas time since we will be there this December

It has been a Disney morning here too! I finally bit the bullet and signed us
    up for the Wine and Dine half since it is almost sold out. DVC room already booked but other planning to be done. It is definitely hard to get other work done when you have Disney on the brain!
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too. It looked I was working, had my email open, Microsoft Office open, papers on my desk.

I was doing a little work but was mostly reading Disney Forums. I booked our trip to WDW for this Fall yesterday and was excited to do more planning. This trip (POFQ) will be entirely or close to totally paid for my my SR earnings; have been saving for a few years now. Last time we stayed at a value, looking forward a Mod this time.

Anyone familiar with FQ? any tips?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Me too. It looked I was working, had my email open, Microsoft Office open, papers on my desk.

I was doing a little work but was mostly reading Disney Forums. I booked our trip to WDW for this Fall yesterday and was excited to do more planning. This trip (POFQ) will be entirely or close to totally paid for my my SR earnings; have been saving for a few years now. Last time we stayed at a value, looking forward a Mod this time.

Anyone familiar with FQ? any tips?
    This is one of my favorite WDW Resorts. It is small enough that you don't have far to walk to get to the dining area or buses no matter where your room is. If you stay in the buildings by the parking lot, you are very, very close to the bus stop. If you are in the buildings near the river, just understand that you might have pool noise if you are facing that side and, if you are closer to the river, the ferry boats to DTD blow their horn each time they come around the bend. We overlooked the river last time and the horn blowing didn't really bother us. The view was outstanding! It was also nice to have a ferry dock right at the resort.

FQ shares most buses with Riverside. Luckily, the buses pick up at FQ first, so you can secure seating almost always.

FQ has counter service but no formal restaurant. If you want a sit-down dinner outside of the parks, simply take the ferry to DTD or the ferry or bus to Riverside.

If you have any specific questions, just ask. Have fun!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    This is one of my favorite WDW Resorts. It is small enough that you don't have far to walk to get to the dining area or buses no matter where your room is. If you stay in the buildings by the parking lot, you are very, very close to the bus stop. If you are in the buildings near the river, just understand that you might have pool noise if you are facing that side and, if you are closer to the river, the ferry boats to DTD blow their horn each time they come around the bend. We overlooked the river last time and the horn blowing didn't really bother us. The view was outstanding! It was also nice to have a ferry dock right at the resort.

FQ shares most buses with Riverside. Luckily, the buses pick up at FQ first, so you can secure seating almost always.

FQ has counter service but no formal restaurant. If you want a sit-down dinner outside of the parks, simply take the ferry to DTD or the ferry or bus to Riverside.

If you have any specific questions, just ask. Have fun!
    Thanks for the info. Pretty excited to stay at FQ; love the theming. I have requested Bldg 4 which is near the bus stop and food court. Last time we were at Disney and ended up facing the "quiet Pool" which was noisy a lot of nights until 1PM.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Jealous of the planned trips that are before mine. It is so hard to wait!
    Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the distracted group! Last week we booked our free dining trip. It will be my 2 year old's first offical WDW trip! I spent a lot of time booking dining on Friday. It really took a long time since the site went down too! Managed to get everything we wanted still though. Character dinning here we come! I need to make a new countdown banner for here. Look distracted again!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just got my cruise documents in the mail and could sit and stare at them for hours. LOL Even though I already know everything that they are going to say, I can't help but just sit and flip through the pages reading them over and over. We've been waiting 2 years for this trip and it is almost here!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got my cruise documents in the mail and could sit and stare at them for hours. LOL Even though I already know everything that they are going to say, I can't help but just sit and flip through the pages reading them over and over. We've been waiting 2 years for this trip and it is almost here!!!
    I'm so jealous!! We haven't been on a Disney Cruise in 3 1/2 years!! We have one booked but keep moving it - can't afford it, don't have the time, need to vacation elsewhere!!!

I need my Disney fix - we gave up our annual passes to Disneyland two years ago when my daughter started playing softball and it has turned into a year round sport!!

I keep hoping that we will make it back to WDW but I don't see that happening any time soon.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187