Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway Preview

I am really excitied about this giveaway! Even if I don't actually win anything, I will feel better about giving it the best shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One thing to keep in mind about the counter is that it lags a day. So if you did a Daily Survey on Sunday and then it credited to your account on Monday, it will actually show up after the counter updates in the middle of the night Monday.

If you did an AMP on Monday, were you already signed up for the contest before you did it? If not, it may not show up until tomorrow.

It may take a day or so to get all of the entries caught up properly.
    I clicked on my first entry on Sunday and then went and tried for a daily (no luck) and did get Amp survey. I'll be honest and say I probably wouldn't have tried for surveys yesterday if it hadn't been for the contest as I wasn't feeling well.

I'm fine with it taking a while to credit in the counter... just excited to see the numbers go up each morning (or whenever the counter updates). I think it will help me keep going at it even though any money I earn will go to next year's trip.

I'm now wondering if I'll get "pain-in-the-butt" as my special label.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

One other clarification that I need to make is the shopping. The purchases must be made during the contest period (which started November 1). But they can hit your account as either a pending or a credit... meaning that you don't have to have the full pending period pass before the contest is over for them to credit. You could make a purchase on December 31 and it would still count even though it is pending. But purchases made BEFORE November 1 will not count.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One other clarification that I need to make is the shopping. The purchases must be made during the contest period (which started November 1). But they can hit your account as either a pending or a credit... meaning that you don't have to have the full pending period pass before the contest is over for them to credit. You could make a purchase on December 31 and it would still count even though it is pending. But purchases made BEFORE November 1 will not count.

Thanks for the clarification!!!

Great Holiday give away!!!!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I'm now wondering if I'll get "pain-in-the-butt" as my special label.
    I wear that label proudly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question here. I kknow Amazon doesn't let you give us credit for purchases, but will a purchase from them count for an entry? My brother found a deal of the day that looks good for my mom's Christmas present and we need to figure out which one of us will get it, if we go with that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

has anyones count updated yet? I did a DS and OTX on 11/1 and 11/2, but it still shows only 1 entry for me? I've already got my OTX for 11/3 also.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    has anyones count updated yet? I did a DS and OTX on 11/1 and 11/2, but it still shows only 1 entry for me? I've already got my OTX for 11/3 also.
    I just sent your member number to SG to have him look at it and see why the AMP isn't showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Question here. I kknow Amazon doesn't let you give us credit for purchases, but will a purchase from them count for an entry? My brother found a deal of the day that looks good for my mom's Christmas present and we need to figure out which one of us will get it, if we go with that.
    Unfortunately, Amazon does not even give us a way to track the purchases. We have one link with them and it all comes across as the same purchaser no matter which member makes the purchase. I don't have any idea why they do that because it is NOT the norm in the industry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Mine is also showing 1. The contest page states it will update every 24 hours but I think Tricia said it will take a few days to catch up. I'll see if I can find that post.

Tricia and I were posting at the same time. I did my AMP last night about 9:30........so actually didn't expect it to show yet.
    My Nov 1st shopping that is pending hasn't shown........in case that's something else SG should look at.